News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Just about one year pulled back

Started by soundsgreat87, 2016-08-07 19:00:58

Previous topic - Next topic

soundsgreat87

Kinda hard to believe! Something I used to do maybe a couple days a month for fun, and now it's my default state.

I've enjoyed it, and so has my boyfriend. Not to say he doesn't like my foreskin, but he really loves my cockhead, and keeping it out all the time is fine by him too!

The color and texture of the glans haven't really changed much since the 3-4 month point. I've developed a couple little darker spots on the glans, but that's about it. My foreskin is a lot looser now, and if I roll it forward and get an erection, it rolls off the head automatically. Sensation hasn't changed much either, though it now feels completely normal to have my skin back and I often can't tell whether or not it's back without touching it or moving around.

I see no reason to stop so I'll just keep it up :D It feels like this is gonna be a truly permanent thing for me.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2016-08-07 19:00:58
Kinda hard to believe! Something I used to do maybe a couple days a month for fun, and now it's my default state.

I've enjoyed it, and so has my boyfriend. Not to say he doesn't like my foreskin, but he really loves my cockhead, and keeping it out all the time is fine by him too!

The color and texture of the glans haven't really changed much since the 3-4 month point. I've developed a couple little darker spots on the glans, but that's about it. My foreskin is a lot looser now, and if I roll it forward and get an erection, it rolls off the head automatically. Sensation hasn't changed much either, though it now feels completely normal to have my skin back and I often can't tell whether or not it's back without touching it or moving around.

I see no reason to stop so I'll just keep it up :D It feels like this is gonna be a truly permanent thing for me.

I seen your video and it looks impressive. I think the colour of my head has not changed, i thought it would, but even after so long it looks the same. Also i to find
it difficult to remember if i am skinned back or not, so looks like thats common. Keep up the good work buddy and congrats
Love skining back and letting my head show

lvprcm25

Great to hear about your success. I've caught your video and it's impressive.  The foreskin quickly rolls back off the glans, almost pops back you could say.

bobenc0

That is great :) I remember when I joined the forum you were at your 7th month as much as I remember and I was just starting to try to stay retracted all the time and was wondering how it feels like... I think you are the one who motivated me to not stop trying.. And I did it.. Full 3 months already and I also can't say if my skin is back or not most of the time but still feels different. Thanks! Keep on the great work :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

jdm

Congrats buddy! Great achievement! I had to go look up the video others were talking about. And I agree, it's impressive! Kinda makes me wanna try retracting for a longer term. I've never gone more than 3 months, at which point it really did feel hard to tell if I was retracted or not. And it would stay back easier. But it never would roll back on its own if pulled forward, even during erection. I wonder if the type of autoretraction you've achieved is possible for someone with a frenulum. I don't really want to cut mine, but I do find the prospect of self-retraction upon erection quite attractive. Do you think that's even possible after just longer periods of perpetual retraction, or would it be hopeless without cutting/tying the frenulum?

soundsgreat87

Thanks for all the kind comments ;D The video that everyone is talking about is available here: https://xhamster.com/movies/5811148/autoretraction_after_seven_months_of_skinning_back.html?s=5

Quote from: jdm on 2016-08-09 06:02:04I wonder if the type of autoretraction you've achieved is possible for someone with a frenulum. I don't really want to cut mine, but I do find the prospect of self-retraction upon erection quite attractive. Do you think that's even possible after just longer periods of perpetual retraction, or would it be hopeless without cutting/tying the frenulum?

Honestly I think the frenulum does less to pull/hold the skin forward than a lot of people seem to believe. Long before I stretched my foreskin longer, it would auto-retract when semi/erect, and my frenulum was relatively short. It's just that my foreskin was shorter!

I think if you stretch the inner foreskin some, it will have more "push", that is it will be able to push the skin away from the head. Frenulum or not, it should be possible.

jdm

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2016-08-09 13:59:15
Thanks for all the kind comments ;D The video that everyone is talking about is available here: https://xhamster.com/movies/5811148/autoretraction_after_seven_months_of_skinning_back.html?s=5

Honestly I think the frenulum does less to pull/hold the skin forward than a lot of people seem to believe. Long before I stretched my foreskin longer, it would auto-retract when semi/erect, and my frenulum was relatively short. It's just that my foreskin was shorter!

I think if you stretch the inner foreskin some, it will have more "push", that is it will be able to push the skin away from the head. Frenulum or not, it should be possible.

Thanks for the encouraging suggestion, but I must request a clarification. I do not understand how stretching the inner foreskin would help push it away from the head. And you said that before you stretched your foreskin longer, it would auto-retract when semi/erect, because it was shorter. So I don't follow the reasoning of how stretching it would help. Please explain this a little more in depth. Thank you.

soundsgreat87

Well when my foreskin was shorter, my frenulum was shorter too. The frenulum wasn't doing much to hold the foreskin on the head. Then, after I stretched my foreskin longer and cut the frenulum, it stayed on the head when erect. At the time I had a lot more outer foreskin and only a bit more inner foreskin.

It was only after I spent a year with the skin back over the ring -- which lengthened the inner foreskin -- that it started rolling back on its own when erect again. So I think it has less to do with the frenulum and more to do with the inner and outer foreskin "fighting for space." If you have more inner skin, it will kind of push the outer skin off the head.

jdm

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2016-08-10 13:21:57
Well when my foreskin was shorter, my frenulum was shorter too. The frenulum wasn't doing much to hold the foreskin on the head. Then, after I stretched my foreskin longer and cut the frenulum, it stayed on the head when erect. At the time I had a lot more outer foreskin and only a bit more inner foreskin.

It was only after I spent a year with the skin back over the ring -- which lengthened the inner foreskin -- that it started rolling back on its own when erect again. So I think it has less to do with the frenulum and more to do with the inner and outer foreskin "fighting for space." If you have more inner skin, it will kind of push the outer skin off the head.
Huh! That is a very strange dynamic, which I would not have considered. I wonder if it is actually the length difference between the inner and outer foreskin, or if it's the fact that, with the ring in place, your skin is forced to acclimate to an inverted position, not just a retracted one. Either way, it's very useful to know if auto-retraction is a goal, so thank you. I shall have to experiment with this.

I've always wanted an auto-retracting foreskin, but I didn't think it was achievable with a frenulum, unless maybe if you started retracting very early in life, and continued from there like some Japanese seem do.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: jdm on 2016-08-10 17:42:26
Huh! That is a very strange dynamic, which I would not have considered. I wonder if it is actually the length difference between the inner and outer foreskin, or if it's the fact that, with the ring in place, your skin is forced to acclimate to an inverted position, not just a retracted one.

Probably a little of both! My skin does kind of fold back on itself now if I wear nothing, pull it back and push it forward again. But also, when I push it all the way forward and tug it forward, the inner skin "blossoms" outward, pushing the outer skin out of the way and letting the skin roll back on its own.

jdm

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2016-08-10 18:21:41
Probably a little of both! My skin does kind of fold back on itself now if I wear nothing, pull it back and push it forward again. But also, when I push it all the way forward and tug it forward, the inner skin "blossoms" outward, pushing the outer skin out of the way and letting the skin roll back on its own.
That's interesting. I've studied the video a little more, and looked at some of your photos. It kinda looks like your rigid band is so stretched out, that it's almost non-functional. Which in addition to not forming a "foreskin nipple" that works to keep it on the head, seems to allow for an almost seamless transition from inner to outer skin. But for the stark color change, it's hard to tell where the inner ends and outer begins. Perhaps that is also a factor, and helps allow that inner skin to "blossom" out like that.

I've wanted to stretch that opening more anyway, because I believe that this will allow the skin to look less bunched up behind the head when rolled back. I'll try to experiment with it for a few months and hopefully report back something useful. Thanks again.

jdm

I just wanted to mention, I've been trying that inverted over the ring method of yours, and I'm really liking it a lot! I didn't think it would be very comfortable for long term wear, but it has turned out to be one of the most comfortable methods I've tried. The trick for me was finding the right ring to use. All the steel ones I could find were either a little too small, or way too big. But then I found this hard plastic ring lying around my house. I had no idea what it was from, but I tried it, and it was just right! I wound up sanding it a bit, because it had a slight sharp edge on the outside from the mold it came out of. But all in all, it's perfect! It's a little challenging to get the skin back over it, as the width is 1.75" (outer diameter). But once I get it, it stays in place very well, and encourages a nice gap between the glans and inner foreskin. Which I think is important, and it feels great too! I expect it will stretch out th einner foreskin much like you described, which I'm hoping will help me with that autoretraction on erection. For those who want to try it, I have figured out what the ring is from. It's actually a very basic plastic napkin ring. I believe these are exactly like the one I have. https://www.amazon.com/Napkin-Rings-Acrylic-Plastic-Diameter/dp/B007WAZA9M/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1473530702&sr=1-1&keywords=napkin+rings+plastic
The size may not be right for everybody, but I'm fairly average sized, so it's worth a shot. I've been checking out all the other styles of napkin rings they have on amazon, and I'm hoping to find one with a different shape, which will work like this, but also do a better job of stretching the opening of the rigid band. edit--fixed a mistaken tiny font size

soundsgreat87

Well great! :D I feel like this method might be comfortable for a lot of guys. It's definitely one of the least fiddly, least-likely-to-come-undone methods I've found. Only thing is, it doesn't work if you have a short frenulum.

zell85

I've reached about 1 year myself:

1. Dry velvety glans - While I love the feeling of a dry glans, it feels quite numb, perhaps even less sensation than the shaft skin?
2. the glans is so often exposed that it feels weird when the foreskin rolls forwards - even painful
3. Overall less sensitive - It takes me slightly longer to reach climax when I wank - in a good way.

Still tempted though to 'complete the job' and get it circumcised though!

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: zell85 on 2016-10-13 17:23:33
I've reached about 1 year myself:

1. Dry velvety glans - While I love the feeling of a dry glans, it feels quite numb, perhaps even less sensation than the shaft skin?
2. the glans is so often exposed that it feels weird when the foreskin rolls forwards - even painful
3. Overall less sensitive - It takes me slightly longer to reach climax when I wank - in a good way.

Still tempted though to 'complete the job' and get it circumcised though!

Man i have to say i have the same thing as you No 1 its has very little feeling, No 2 Yes when i skin is over it feels strange, No 3 I noticed that it takes me longer.

I am looking to do the whole job its just the cost, as i think i would feel no difference to what i feel now
Love skining back and letting my head show