Author Topic: What started you off  (Read 5596 times)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
What started you off
« on: 2016-08-06 16:28:50 »
I was on another forum, and there was a thread about cut and uncut when you were young. I said that when I was young, around 12, there was only one guy I saw live who was cut. At the time I wondered what was wrong with him, and was told he had his foreskin removed. I asked why and was told it could be several reason. Well I asked the guy how he felt being cut, with all of us where uncut. He said he had no feelings about it. One day in the showers I noticed he was playing with it and I saw ( as I was close to him) he dick was growing smooth with the skin going further back
When I got home, I stared pulling back, making my dick look like his. It took years to perfect the way to do it. Now I still do it, but my questions are:

1.   I have noticed that the foreskin I had that used to cover my head has now gone, so I have no overhang, I remember I did have some overhang, but its gone
2.   What started you guys off pulling  back
3.   Have you noticed the colour of head changing?

I am just interested as this was what started me off
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: What started you off
« Reply #1 on: 2016-08-06 16:50:21 »
1. My foreskin hasn't changed length, as far as I can tell
2. Kylar told me about how he did it, and I was curious ;D
3. Absolutely!

Offline lvprcm25

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-08-06 21:52:51 »
1. I never had any overhang of skin. The foreskin just barely covered the head when my penis was flaccid. I had a loose foreskin but with adhesions. On erection, some of the glans would protrude out of the foreskin. Perhaps this is how I first learn to pull the foreskin back. As I got older early teens - mid teens. More of my glans was visible, usually the the urethral meatus was pretty visible. I don't know if this was attributable to puberty affecting the lengthening of my penis, glans size increasing or my efforts at keeping the foreskin retracted.
2. I think seeing my glans created a level of excitement. I think the cooling effect that was caused by the wetness of the glans surface drying out from exposure had a great sensation for me. My father kept his foreskin retracted and I had observed a few other male members of my family. No one told me anything about it.
3. The color would change if I had the foreskin retracted for good length of time but those were not common events. I had phases I would really make efforts at keeping it retracted and then I would give up and the color the glans had previously would return.

Good questions. I always wonder about those guys who so easily were able to keep their foreskin retracted. Was it the type of foreskin they had, size of glans, their efforts and at what age they began their transformation.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-08-07 04:49:59 »
1. Don't think there's any change in length, just how loose it is. First times I learned to masturbate with foreskin gliding there were slightly stinging stretch marks I was a bit afraid it would bleed, but thankfully it never did and it now rolls back and forth with ease.
2. The concept of having my glans exposed was always arousing the first times I did it, but it was too sensitive I would often stop and get it covered again. Not as sensitive now and I can retract whenever I want to without having my glans feel discomfort, though no guarantee whether my foreskin will stay back.
3. It becomes pale pink and dry if I leave it exposed for like more than a few hours (like in my profpic), but goes back to red/pink if I don't (aomw pics available in my gallery). I think just the other day I had a thin layer of keratinization/glans peeling going on, oddly from just an hour or so being exposed in my room with AC on, but I didn't take any pics unfortunately to make sure what it was.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-08-07 05:57:55 »
1. I always had about 1-2 cm overhang before and still have it after 3 months of almost permanent retraction also the foreskin covers my head completely (if I want ) when fully hard. I think and hope it will never shorten :)

2. I sterted pulling back to explore my body and that super sensitive and pleasurable glans. Started retracting because I wanted to feel cut but still have all my foreskin :)

3. When I keep it retracted it becomes more light pinky and when I cover it for some hours or a day it becomes darker and a bit purple :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-08-09 06:19:15 »
  • I have always had a small bit of overhang when flaccid. No overhang when erect.
  • As a kid, all my friends were circumcised. I was curious how it would feel to experience the world with a bare glans like they do. That's what got me started. Later in life, I actually hoped that extended retracting would result in an effective shortening of my foreskin. Not necessarily that it would actually get shorter, but that stretching the opening, and making it accustomed to staying retracted might help it overhang less. It has not. But then, I've never done it for longer than 3 months.
  • Even though I am just an intermittent retracter, my glans color and texture have changed quite a bit over the years. The glans used to be a fairly deep purple, and very smooth and moist. Now it is more pink, similar to the color of my shaft skin. The texture varies depending on whether or not I've been retracting lately, but it always stays more dry than it used to. Even if I go covered for a while.