News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best underwear for maintaining retraction

Started by dmaverick, 2023-06-12 16:17:44

Previous topic - Next topic

dmaverick

Hey, guys.

I came across this style/brand of underwear which has greatly helped to keep my foreskin in place and retracted throughout the day. Rather than sound like a salesman Im going to refrain from posting links, but they're a pouch/bikini style of underwear I puchased off Amazon. This pouch style of underwear sorta lifts the whole package area, and the soft mesh fabric pouch keeps things from moving about too much and keeping things dry. I don't know if I'm just lucky and have the perfect cock for this type of underwear or if other's results will be similar to mine, but after skinning back and putting my junk in the pouch everything stays cozy, secure, and in place. Your package stays front and center and moves as one unit - there's no flopping to one side or getting it caught down a pant leg, which helps to keep the foreskin retracted and behind the glans.

Just wanted to share my experience, perhaps it will work for you as well. Ive been wearing this style of underwear for the past week and my foreskin has remained retracted throughout the day without the need for constant pullbacks and readjustments.

I added a few pics so you can see what I likely did a horrible job of explaining. You can see how the pouch keeps everything in place and the exposed ridge of the glans.

So, anyone else got some good underwear recommendations?

CuriousSkinner

Cool so is the pouch for everything or just your balls?

I am very picky with the right underwear at the best of times without considering what they do for retraction purposes!

dmaverick

Cock and balls, baby. The total package.

I think thats why they work well with retraction - everything stays neat and in place.

DiagonalFunctor

Learning to bear with the constant friction of regularly loose underwear is a part of the journey for me. You gain very little adaptation past a certain point wearing tight underwear. But it's a long process - when I finally stopped noticing the head moving in my underwear I definitely did feel the friction when I wore regulars swimmimg shorts with the net inside.

Derek

HCheung

I'm a nudist myself, so i tend to just freeball every day, going to work/hanging out.
My foreskin still stays back pretty well, I guess I'm lucky?  ;)
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

BenTwilley

Quote from: HCheung on 2023-06-28 16:01:55
I'm a nudist myself, so i tend to just freeball every day, going to work/hanging out.
Same here. Unless I'm wearing a suit, or going somewhere formal. Psychological I suppose.
Ben Twilley

PossibleMagician130

Quote from: HCheung on 2023-06-28 16:01:55

That's wonderful, I wish I could go nude more often. What are the nudist venues in Hong Kong?

Wild_dom

I wear Saxx underwear and it's doing fine with keeping my foreskin retracted.

HCheung

Quote from: PossibleMagician130 on 2023-06-28 20:12:51
That's wonderful, I wish I could go nude more often. What are the nudist venues in Hong Kong?

Sadly there's no place for nudists in Hong Kong. You might see some actions on some of the beaches if you're lucky but it's illegal after all.
From Hong Kong
Permanently pulled back since ~18yrs old

scotsguy27

I usually wear boxer briefs and find they keep it retracted. I've found that briefs (Y-fronts) keep the penis in position all day quite well.

slicendice

I've seen underwear sold on Chinese online shopping websites targetted at the "foreskin retention" market, where a pocket exists in front with a small hole and a sleeve for the shaft to fit through, and a pull-string loop end supposed to fit around the coronal ridge behind the glans. It's meant to keep the foreskin back while exposing the glans to rub on the front pocket fabric.

The price isn't cheap though, and I'm assuming it's because it's made for a niche market, and probably custom-made not in mass, so the cost of the additional work of stitching the sleeve and threading the pull-string loop is included in the price.

Not sure how effective it is when you're not actually wearing those underwear though..

HeroicGlance

Retracting for 21 years. Heterosexual.

retracted_joe

Adding on to this topic, I found a couple of weeks ago a brand of underwear called 'GoodDevil'. If you do a google images search by this brand's products, you'll notice that their model is either a retracted or cut guy that always keeps his dick pointing down. So I thought: What if I do the same while wearing my regular boxer briefs? It turns out pretty good! I can maintain retraction for hours on end, except for when I exercise. It even maintains retraction during sleep.I've been doing this for the past few days and it is probably going to be become my modis operandis from now on.

Nicky

Few months back i came across this ones. Personally i haven't tried them but it looks promising. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrEB2Eg