Author Topic: Cosmetic Circumcision  (Read 12324 times)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Cosmetic Circumcision
« on: 2016-07-14 22:12:10 »
Hi Guys
I don't know if this has been mentioned before here but while I was browsing the net I came across this different way of doing a circumcision. Basically what they do is loosen the frenulum so the foreskin can be pulled right back and then rather that cut the foreskin away they cut a band out at the base of the penis instead. This keeps all those lovely foreskin nerves intact. The end result is effectively a permanently pulled back penis and you get to keep your foreskin.

Check it out here:- https://www.urologicalcare.com/cosmetic-penile-surgery/cosmetic-circumcision/

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Cosmetic Circumcision
« Reply #1 on: 2016-07-15 00:49:34 »
It's certainly an interesting variation on the procedure. I wonder if it isn't widespread for some medical reason, or just because no one ever considered doing it (probably the latter).

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2016-07-15 06:40:30 »
I was wondering many many times to post the same topic here but since it is not circumcision forum I decided to not do it. Anyways I think this is probbably the best circ. style since the biggest problem with the normal ones is that you lose almost all of the nerv endings that gives pleasure + you do not have a visible scar. This actually is very close to single/double tape method just you dont have any tapes on your penis. If you look in the galleries there you can see the process and the result. Some guys can still cover their glans when flacid but when erect the head comes out by itself :) And most of us here do not have or have a very loose frenulim there will not be a need of removing it during the operation, just say'n  :P
Would like to hear what the other guys think.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2016-07-15 08:06:21 »
Having given this some thought, it seems an ideal procedure for those that just want to keep retracted. Lots of guys on this forum complain that they can't keep their foreskin back and it rolls forward over the glans after a short while.  Personally, I use the spoon method and I can see how a simple "tummy tuck" at the base of the shaft would stop this from occurring. It doesn't need to be much, I would have thought that less than a 1cm "tuck" would be all that is required for most of us to be able to stay permanently retracted.

Having now found out about this technique, if I ever needed to have a circumcision for medical reasons I would seriously consider this alternative.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2016-07-15 13:53:03 »
Yeah, same. God forbid I need some kind of circumcision for a medical reason, this is how I'd want it done. It'd undo my years of foreskin stretching  :'( but at least it'd be pretty much like having it all!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-07-17 13:26:48 »
That used  to be the old way, sleeve induction or what ever, where they do from the bottom, throughput i would like to see pictures of the out come
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2016-07-18 05:44:22 »
Interesting :) so they used to do it lke that before and find out it is beter to remove the super sensitive foreskin instead of just kind of make it shorter?...
There is a gallery in the link above ( See pictures of cosmetic circ.) :) I can say I like it somehow ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Matheus

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2016-07-18 14:28:48 »
I've heard that's the kind of circumcision done in Japan, because there pulled back foreskin is the norm. If a guy has a long foreskin and can't leave it permanently pulled back, he undergoes this kind of circumcision, because having the foreskin is still important, so they avoid the conventional one.

Offline Jamie33

« Reply #8 on: 2019-07-28 03:19:04 »
Has anyone found any clinics that offer this style of circ?
I know of Dr. Eid, but thats a big commitment coming from australia.
Would there be any plastic surg. style places  that could have experience in this technique?
On the flipside, IF going for a regular high and tight circ, leaving most of the inner skin, wouldnt that be almost as good? i mean we are pulled back anyway, so we know the sensation and would have already had the slight desensitisation effect.

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2019-07-28 08:42:54 »
Has anyone found any clinics that offer this style of circ?
I know of Dr. Eid, but thats a big commitment coming from australia.
Would there be any plastic surg. style places  that could have experience in this technique?

His is the only website I have ever seen advertising this technique. I hadn't heard of it before, ever ... As mentioned in another thread, if the definition of "circumcision" is the excision of the foreskin, then this procedure, which removes only shaft skin, isn't a circ ;)

Dr Eid looks like a gifted creative cosmetic surgeon, but I think traditional surgeons or urologists would not consider this procedure. There are litterally thousands of years of experience with classic circ procedures and their complications, so why take a risk ?

On the flipside, IF going for a regular high and tight circ, leaving most of the inner skin, wouldnt that be almost as good? i mean we are pulled back anyway, so we know the sensation and would have already had the slight desensitisation effect.

I would argue it's not similar. In Dr Eid's procedure you get to keep complete foreskin including the puckered tip which then lies behind the glans. It shouldn't be very different from permanent retraction. Of course, this depends on what effect losing the frenulum has on the individual.
Circumcision is a different beast where so much more is removed: outer foreskin, tip, generally a significant part of the inner foreskin, frenulum in most of the cases of adult circ.

Offline Jamie33

« Reply #10 on: 2019-07-29 07:49:36 »
ahh yea, i suppose you are correct.
What about the japanese method? its apparently the same "sleeve technique" but its very hard to find any info on it, infact this whole topic is very hard to find info thats not a news story or some pro\anti puff piece.
ive been retracted for quite a while and love it, but want to gain some space between my head and the bunched up skin, when erect it will stay back and through most of the day, however its nothing compared to the look of a high and tight smooth one...

Offline __

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2019-08-03 09:58:01 »
ahh yea, i suppose you are correct.
What about the japanese method? its apparently the same "sleeve technique" but its very hard to find any info on it, infact this whole topic is very hard to find info thats not a news story or some pro\anti puff piece.
ive been retracted for quite a while and love it, but want to gain some space between my head and the bunched up skin, when erect it will stay back and through most of the day, however its nothing compared to the look of a high and tight smooth one...

I am not sure the "Japanese method" really exists. One would have to get info from Japanese circ clinics to be sure.
There's another thread with a good picture of the results ; https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1012.0
You'll see that the sulcus is not exposed at all ...

Offline Jamie33

« Reply #12 on: 2019-08-09 11:28:36 »
I appreciate the feedback, but thats all there is ... Dr. Eid.... surely our combined efforts could find more info than that? a technique thats more widly used that suits us re-tractors who know a bit about foreskins LOL