Author Topic: Ideal Frenulum Length?  (Read 7956 times)

Offline Farhan8831

Ideal Frenulum Length?
« on: 2016-06-20 08:10:13 »
Hi there, I have a question regarding frenulum length. Previously I had frenulum breve until I started stretching it. I can say, I'm no longer having a tight/short frenulum. At the moment, when I fully retract my foreskin to its full extent it pulls the frenulum as well. This causes glans to be bent forward 45 degrees when the foreskin is fully retracted. It is not bent if foreskin is not retracted to its full extent.

So, I wonder what will be the ideal frenulum length? Is it considered IDEAL only when the glans no longer bends forward when the foreskin is fully retracted?

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Ideal Frenulum Length?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-06-20 18:50:40 »
Well I'd say it depends on what you care for. Personally I like to be able to pull the foreskin allll the way back, fully unfolded, without the head being pulled down at all, but plenty of guys have no problem having a shorter frenulum.

I'm amazed that you were able to stretch yours that much though. How did you do it?

Offline Farhan8831

« Reply #2 on: 2016-06-21 05:08:44 »
Well I'd say it depends on what you care for. Personally I like to be able to pull the foreskin allll the way back, fully unfolded, without the head being pulled down at all, but plenty of guys have no problem having a shorter frenulum.

I'm amazed that you were able to stretch yours that much though. How did you do it?

I thought that the head should not be bent when the foreskin is retracted all the way back. Seems it is not a must? Wonder how does the glans able to slide in smoothly if it is bent halfway during sexual intercourse? Wouldn't a bent glans interfere with sexual intercourse?

For frenulum stretching, I was 18 or 19 back then, I followed few exercise methods from a forum few years ago. It had pictures in it detailing the steps, I will try to post it here if possible. One of the exercises involve retracting your foreskin all the way back. Grip the retracted foreskin at its base pull it towards the base. By using your other hand, make a 'V' using your index and middle finger, place it firmly under your glans with the frenulum in between those two fingers and pull it outward.

Another technique, while having the foreskin over the glans, try to insert one or two fingers into the foreskin to stretch out its opening. Gradually work your way up to 3-4 fingers.

In the beginning it did hurt and sometimes the frenulum will get bruised and bloody, but it gets slightly longer each time it heals. I used these two exercises only for 1 or 2 months so I would say natural foreskin growth with age could also be a factor here. Will try to post the steps with pictures I could find it.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2016-06-21 15:37:20 »
Seems like a pretty sound technique!

For some guys having the head bending down is an issue, but other guys don't seem to mind it, or even enjoy the feeling of having their frenulum stretch during sex. But if you want yours to never bend down, then fair enough ;)

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2016-06-21 20:20:22 »
I'd say that "ideal" frenulum length is a subjective term, and depends largely on your goals. It sounds like your current frenulum length is probably "normal". However permanent foreskin retraction is not strictly speaking a "normal" condition. The frenulum is supposed to act in order to return your foreskin to the forward position. That's its purpose. So it is normal for it to pull back on the glans somewhat when you pull the foreskin back as far as it will go. As long as this is not excessive, then it should cause no problems during sex. In fact, some might argue that it may even enhance the experience. Whether or no this is "ideal" depends on whether or not you like it that way. If your goal is permanent foreskin retraction, than this may no be ideal. The important thing is that you've successfully corrected your frenulum breve. Only you can decided whether or not that is enough.

Offline Jockbox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2016-06-21 23:12:25 »
Hi, I have been stretching my fernulum using the balloon method with some success. I can now keep my foreskin back as long as I like. But when I pull the the foreskin right back the head does bend still, so would like to know of other methods to stretch my fernulum a bit more. Don't think I can make the balloon tight enough to pull the foreskin further back to stretch the fernulum, so any help would be appreciated.