News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best Underwear to wear ??

Started by steveo, 2022-09-11 20:42:51

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

Personally I find A-front boxers work best. Anything loose fitting just makes life difficult, likely to rub

ThePiemel

Quote from: konfied88 on 2022-11-16 14:21:31
Wow, interesting - you think that when you decide to fully go commando on every day basis you should shave the area? Never thought of that. Why, if you don't mind me asking?

With shaving I actually meant shaving your face! This SSS is an old term. Like when I text an old friend to have a drink and a chat. He sometimes can reply, I just had a siësta, I'll quickly SSS and see you there in half an hour.

Shaving pubes is up to personal taste and luckily very normal today. As is freeballing.

Here personally. When I am on a new internet project, I might not shave my face for three days. But I don't like having a beard in general. For the rest, I live in a warm climate. When spring starts, I prefer taking my cheap Philips body shaver and clean the lot. Pubes and armpits and everywhere. It is all insulating material, all those hairs and much more comfortable when it gets warm to be without it. Plus it is not just insulation but a smell of sweat collector too. And here it can get so warm that actually my fingers start sweating when I type on my keyboard. Even sexual activity becomes complicated because you get sticky before you start.

For aesthetics I find it nicer too to see. It makes a penis more a natural extension of a male body. Not something hidden in the bushes. Like some forbidden fruit. The latter was an apple. Not a penis. It is as normal a body part as any other part. And then with skipping the tight slips, nice, presentable and straight. Here in the house that is about all we have straight by the way. Yet all that is personal taste. And no obsession. When a new project comes up we do not bother with any of that. We might be days behind the computer in the heat, even freeballing without pants. Unshaven. And we don't even look. It just makes us feel free. So we can concentrate better. Without any distraction.