News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cock Rings for staying pulled back

Started by headytimes, 2021-08-13 12:40:50

Previous topic - Next topic

headytimes

I am lucky in that I can stay pulled back without any other assistance, but I still would like to stop my foreskin bunching around the corona. I experiment with a few different techniques using steel rings.

A steel ring around your glans is fun but it is not that practical for me as I can grow quite a lot there so erect a 32mm ring is very snug but flaccid a 25mm is very snug ( I shared a picture in a post recently)

Another approach I use is to tie 2 1.5in steel rings and a 2in steel ring together then place the 2in around your cock and balls and thread your penis through the 1.5in rings. The rings cause the skin of your shaft to bunch more around the base and really expose the head of your penis. Pretty comfortable all day to wear, very discreet and you feel nice and plump.

Rings are available from most hardware stores. (Welded stainless steel rings, come in 2in, 1.5in, 1.25in and 1in )

eg https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-x-2-in-Zinc-Plated-Welded-Ring-42434/205883057

Retracted since Summer 2016