News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My glans gets irritated when I wear clothes after retracting

Started by Pullerbacker67, 2021-07-24 20:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Pullerbacker67

Basically the title. I want to wear it more to get used to it but the irritation becomes unbearable after sometime

Also I'm using the spoon method and coin method since those are the only ones that work for me and everytime I go flaccid it keeps resetting back (I'm a grower) any help?

Jords

When I first started my glans also got irritated as it rubbed against my underwear. I wrapped my exposed glans with a soft polyester cloth (an old pair of boxer shorts cut up into squares). I wore this for about a week, and that helped a lot.

Spookyboi

How you you have you dick in your underwear, I find some parts of the penis are more sensitive than others until it's a bit desensitized.

Pullerbacker67

Yes and it gets irritating to the point where I need to take it off

Daffyskin

How long have you been trying? It takes time to get used to it and some people take longer than others. When I first started I did it part-time without underwear - it was uncomfortable with underwear for a while. My advice would be to keep it back until as long as you can then cover up for a while. Eventually it will get used to it.
Good luck!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

thesevenpointfive

Hi what are you wearing Boxers or trunks, does it move around which causes the irritation?
Love skining back and letting my head show

CuriousSkinner

I find pulling back easier in boxer briefs that are snug but not tight and then just re-adjust positioning when it feels funny. Doing it when your mind is occupied either working or being in a car for a long time helps. After a while you will be able to go longer and longer without having problems. But ultimately listen to your body and take a break when you need to!

I still tend to only go a few hours, but when I first started a few minutes was more than enough. Be patient.