News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A possible new method

Started by Lask, 2021-07-20 20:23:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Lask

I'm using this method for the last couple of days and I think that can be useful for the people who can't use the spoon method.
I'm using a rectangle piece of cardboard from a toilet paper roll because it's literally the first thing I found (use your hands to cut it because if you use the scissors it's gonna be too sharp). You need to pull back the foreskin, put the piece of cardboard right behind the glans and then roll the foreskin over the piece of cardboard. If someone wants to try and give some feedback 8s welcome. (Sorry for my poor English)

Fabian49

Thank you. Seems like something i should try

thesevenpointfive

Thanks for sharing, if it works for you keep it up.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Marius

First try was better then expected, maybe I cut the strip to narrow, but plenty of material to another later on.

Used a nail file to remove sharp edges.

JERRY

Quote from: Lask on 2021-07-20 20:23:52
I'm using this method for the last couple of days and I think that can be useful for the people who can't use the spoon method.
I'm using a rectangle piece of cardboard from a toilet paper roll because it's literally the first thing I found (use your hands to cut it because if you use the scissors it's gonna be too sharp). You need to pull back the foreskin, put the piece of cardboard right behind the glans and then roll the foreskin over the piece of cardboard. If someone wants to try and give some feedback 8s welcome. (Sorry for my poor English)
bookmarking this its important and effective

nitro_burner

This is working so well for me.  I just cut a small oval so it didn't have any pointed sides and also selected a portion that didn't have any seams.

Tried this morning after my shower. Still wearing it now.   Works really well.

JERRY

Quote from: Josieb on 2021-10-08 15:51:21
thanks! similar to https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=2316.msg17154#msg17154
yup i tried the same but you know paper it gets wet and leaves some foul smell when i remove it so instead of paper i started using button and tucking my foreskin under the button it works just the same
i will try paper click tongue too