Author Topic: teach sons to keep foreskin pulled back  (Read 9714 times)

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
teach sons to keep foreskin pulled back
« on: 2021-07-07 19:26:13 »
a question to the fathers here: do you / would you teach your sons to keep foreskin retracted? it's not about forcing them to do it. but educate them on the benefits of a bare glans. who has done it, what was the reaction of the sons?
and at what age would it be ideal to introduce them to the subject. i would have been happy if my father had done it.

Offline newhorisons

• NSFW Access
Re: teach sons to keep foreskin pulled back
« Reply #1 on: 2021-07-08 03:19:33 »
Get them started BEFORE their penis starts secondary growth. In doing so, they have much more chances of getting a foreskin that retracts permanently without any gimmick. The Japanese have been doing so for ages.
Regards

Offline newhorisons

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-07-08 04:21:50 »
Get them started BEFORE their penis starts secondary growth. In doing so, they have much more chances of getting a foreskin that retracts permanently without any gimmick. The Japanese have been doing so for ages.
Regards
11 to 13 years might be the right time to do so. If they feel severe pain, they might have phimosis and the parent must seek medical advice(you might have to get them cut).

Offline Pulleditalian

« Reply #3 on: 2021-07-08 06:34:01 »
Hi! Since i was 4-5 yo my dad always told me to remember to pull back my foreskin at bathtime and to urinate. He periodically checked himself if my prepuce was properly retractable and clean. When i was about 10/11, during one of this man-to-man moments he suggested to try to keep it always pulled back as “grown men” do, i was very excited to be considered a “real man” so i gradually tried to leave the foreskin back but it was not easy because my childish prepuce rolled forward very easyly. A few months later he asked me how my “jurney  to manhood” was going and i explained to him the reasons why it was so difficult and he told me to persevere and that he would take me to the doctor to make sure there were no problems. The doctor found residual adhesions at the level of the sulcus and with a fairly painful but very rapid maneuver he broke them, he prescribed an ointment to be applied for a few days and also advised my father to have me undergo a frenulotomy. I was scared and reticent but my father did not listen to my reasons and booked it a few days after the end of the school. When I healed everything was more comfortable, keeping the foreskin back was so easy and i started to skin back 24/7. If i had sons i would certainly introduce them on pulling back

Offline Craig

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-07-09 09:28:56 »
I wish my foreskin pulled back when i was between 4 and 5!

Offline newhorisons

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-07-09 10:10:22 »
I wish my foreskin pulled back when i was between 4 and 5!
Me too! :'(

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-07-09 20:40:02 »
Me too! :'(

maybe not as early but in any case before puberty. with the growth of the penis and the associated enlargement of the glans it could be helpful that the foreskin once and forever remains retracted.
are there any examples here where this was the case?

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-07-22 17:38:38 »
I think as early as it will would be good. That would help it to stretch so it will retract easily and it should get the glans accustomed to being exposed and rubbing against clothing. It might help it stay back too.

Offline Curiousguy07

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-07-24 04:09:33 »
11 to 13 years might be the right time to do so. If they feel severe pain, they might have phimosis and the parent must seek medical advice(you might have to get them cut).

That's about when I started to keep mine pulled back.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: 2021-07-25 16:47:53 »

Excuse me but that's nonsense.  At least speaking in such general terms.

The glans could be causing the severe pain due to sensitivity and it has nothing to do with phimosis.  And in most cases phimosis (especially ones where the foreskin can be retracted) can be fixed without surgical intervention (even in grown-ups — there's even a handful of people on this very forum who had a tight foreskin that they stretched themselves).

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-07-25 17:18:49 »
a question to the fathers here: do you / would you teach your sons to keep foreskin retracted? it's not about forcing them to do it. but educate them on the benefits of a bare glans. who has done it, what was the reaction of the sons?
and at what age would it be ideal to introduce them to the subject. i would have been happy if my father had done it.
I would teach them at an early age about 5 teach them the benefit of it, keep it clean and get the feel and benefit of keeping it back. It would be up to him if he carries on.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-07-26 19:37:25 »
I would teach them at an early age about 5 teach them the benefit of it, keep it clean and get the feel and benefit of keeping it back. It would be up to him if he carries on.

imho 5 years could be too young. i think a boy at this age does not understand the benefits... probably 8 to 10 but in any case before puberty may work.
a permanent or temporary rectraction before the penis starts to grow may help to keep the glans uncovered.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-07-26 21:32:39 »
imho 5 years could be too young. i think a boy at this age does not understand the benefits... probably 8 to 10 but in any case before puberty may work.
a permanent or temporary rectraction before the penis starts to grow may help to keep the glans uncovered.
I agree before puberty would help
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Jake18

« Reply #13 on: 2021-07-26 22:45:36 »

I think boys should start training their foreskin to stay back as soon as it separates from the glans. I think by 10 it should be explained to them the benefits of full keratinization of their glans.

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-07-27 19:51:44 »
I think boys should start training their foreskin to stay back as soon as it separates from the glans. I think by 10 it should be explained to them the benefits of full keratinization of their glans.

it could (should) be part of sexual education. many boys at this age question why some boys are circumcised, how it feels, what the advantages and disadvantages are. it also makes sense to explain the cleaning of the glans and foreskin, whether to protect them from damage to health.