News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First progress report

Started by TemporaryAccount, 2021-06-30 19:44:43

Previous topic - Next topic

TemporaryAccount

Hi everyone, I was glad to come across this site as I probably wouldn't have learned about this or tried it otherwise.

I have always liked the fact that I was uncircumcised. I always found it to be a neat novelty and appreciated the added sensation and options for masturbation. In the last two years, however, my glans has been getting increasingly sensitive and red after any sort of contact. In the past, if I had any sort of sexual contact, I would keep to give my penis a day or two to "recover". More recently, that contact that has been required to aggravate the glans and foreskin has been less and less and the recovery time needed has been more and more, to the point where it has looked like it is likely balanitis.

Over the last year, I've tried different topical and prescribed creams but none of them have made any difference in alleviating that redness. After lots of research, it looked like the most likely remedy was likely circumcision. Medically, that scared me. Emotionally, it also scared me as I didn't want to lose that extra part of myself. That research then led me here.

I decided to try retracting 24/7 right off the bat to see if there would be any noticeable difference. I'm only a week into my retraction and wow, what a difference it has made.

The first three days, I mostly just pulled back and had my foreskin rest behind the glans. That has worked reasonably well, but at night and a few times during the day, I would roll forward again. Then I came across the hair tie method, first with one, then with four to keep the inner foreskin exposed as well. Since then, I've had no issues with rolling forward and I haven't had my foreskin forward once in the last week.

In terms of desensitization, I've been shocked. I read on here that I could expect several months before noticing much change. Here I am a week in now and I can barely feel my glans at this point during day to day life. In fact, I woke up last night and it almost felt like the whole head was numb so I had to try rubbing my glans bare in the middle of the night to see what that was like as I have never been able to experience that before.

Every so often, I feel the odd pinch as my glans rubs up against a seem in my pants or something, but for the most part now, I can be pretty direct with my contact on the glans. I've also noticed how my glans was fairly red and glossy before, it's now become noticeably dryer and paler. Most of the redness and irritation has also cleared up.

Since this is so new to me, I have lots of questions I'm hoping some of the more experienced people can help with.

1. This has only been a week so far. Should I continue to noticed even more drastic changes in terms of sensitivity and appearance? At some point, does the glans become entirely numb?

2. Is this change in sensitivity permanent at this point? Will it become that way? While I am loving the ability to be a bit more rough with my penis at this point, i do worry a bit about the long term loss of sensation. It's almost a bit of an emotional concern around losing what made being uncircumcised so great. At the same time, it's also a bit thrilling to feel what it's like to be cut without having to actually be circumcised.

3. How do I masturbate now? For 30 plus years, I've done so by rolling my foreskin back and forth over the glans. Now I feel a bit like a teenager trying to figure out how I'm supposed to masturvare now. It seems like there are lots of different ways for cut guys to rub themselves, but I'm not sure what the best one will be.

4. At some point, do you become reliant on lube to masturbate? I hope that doesn't become a necessity.

5. In terms of handjobs and blowjobs, do you now need to instruct your partner to do it in a different way? Is there any noticeable change in the sensation for handjobs, blowjobs or sex after pulling back for a while?

Thanks so much for your insight. This is incredibly new to me so it is really exciting but also somewhat scary as I don't know exactly what to expect long term.

TemporaryAccount

Sorry my post was so long! I didn't realize it was getting that long as I was typing it up on mobile.

dude101

Great post. Sounds like you are on a great journey there.

The benefits are tremendous for anyone suffering with balanitis or yeast infections which what you describe sounds like. Have you ever considered yeast a problem? Once your uncut dick gets infected with a yeast infection it can return and be difficult to get rid of when rolled forward. I wish MDs in North America (and western world) would recommend pulling back for this. I know a few that this has helped them improve their life.

One of the big benefits of being pulled back for diabetics and anyone suffering with infections or balanitis is the amazing immediate relief you will have. Sure the foreskin will stay red and sore longer but eventually both the skin and glans will be fully healed and no more infection.

I've been pulled back for 25+ years and I remember those early days of struggling with my own condition phimosis. All 100% gone luckily before my adult life even got started.

My skin always stays back. Never rolls forward on its own. In-fact if I force it forward it will just roll back on its own. No bands, no devices, no nothing. Once the skin remembers where it should be it will stay there.

Blowjobs and handjobs? Just let the ladies figure that out on their own. Seriously, she knows how to blow a cut guy and she will treat you the same. My girth increased since my late teens. So much so that it is measurable. My foreskin seems to have hardened up a bit on the outside and it sits about half an inch from the glans fully erect. The fluids eventually moved towards the base and redistributed nicely. Between the veins, wrinkles, and girth increase. Considering where I came from. I am living proof of a better life living pulled back.

You will notice the skin on the glans will get paler but still will maintain some red/purple when erect in use.

You will also notice the development of wrinkles on the glans and the pulled back foreskin overtime. These wrinkles are quite attractive for the ladies.

Once your dick remembers the position of the skin pulled back the skin will stay in position and roll back to that position on its own.

Now for the big benefits. The big benefit for me was confidence as my staying power improved tremendously. Fully erect I went from being able to last only 5 minutes to 25 minutes in less than 2 years. 20 something years later I can last from 25-40 minutes depending on the lady and how bent up I am. You may think sensitivity is worth holding onto. You will always maintain more sensitivity than a man that was cut his whole life. The thing I love about a woman grabbing and sucking like I'm cut is how amazing it feels without the sensitivity making it almost hurt.

It was a beautiful girl in my teens that actually got me hooked on pulling back. She used to pull me back and keep it there for hours. Sucking and jacking. She was wise beyond her years. We fell asleep one night and I woke up in the morning and the skin was still back. It felt quite good. And I noticed that day how my phimosis wasn't as noticeable.

Over the course of a year I tried it again on and off. Only rolling forward for intense activity. I noticed more and more how medically I was clearly cured.

Eventually I just left it back and went on with life. Then I began to discover the other major benefit. When I lived in Japan for 2 years I discovered - Confidence. I was confident to drop my shorts wherever I wanted. Pool parties, hot tubs, locker rooms, beaches, bed rooms, whatever.

Masturbation? Just like a cut guy unless you still want to use your foreskin which you can but I wouldn't recommend it. Lube? Sure. You are probably in that weird zone where you are still too sensitive to really masturbate "dry". I am usually dry enough that I can rub one out no lube. But I always liked using some kind of lube anyways so its not that much of a leap.

Also my skin does not roll forward during sex. Which is an amazing feeling.

GL

TemporaryAccount

Thanks for your great and detailed response. I hope you don't mind but I have a few questions based on that.

1. You mentioned that you wouldn't recommend masturbating the old fashioned way by sliding the foreskin over the glans after a while. Why is that? Is it because it just becomes so desensitized that it just isn't really pleasurable anymore?

2. I feel like I've noticed a good deal of changes in the last week from being pulled back. How long does it normally take before I start to really notice A LOT of changes?

3. Does your glans eventually go completely numb to the touch? Or at least from grazing it or does it always maintain some form of sensitivity?

4. Does anyone else deal with the emotional consequence of losing that sensitivity? Do people worry about that or does it not really matter all that much?

I'm sure I'll have more but those ones came to mind immediately.

marcelino

Great story ! I was sorta like you, almost some kind of zoon balanitis for I was an eczema-baby (it was like that, you too ? )

1. I don't think so, your corona still is active I think, but in the forst weeks you should stay pulled back as much as possible if you want to go on faster.
As said below I only masturbate or get masturbated dry for 2 years, I just pull back for 2mn and go on with clean dry hands and it is enough to be all the way dry and it is an intense pleasure for the arousal is slow. If I were to put lube, my god, it was so much faster ... Now, dry or lube, same thing :)

3. I'm 3 weeks ahead and my glans is almost totally numb but it's been 2 years since I pee pulled back and masturbate dry all the time so maybe different.

4. Interested in knowing what it does.

TemporaryAccount

So I'm about 2 and a half weeks into complete retraction now. I haven't been pulled forward at all, not even to sleep. In some ways things feel a bit stagnant but in other ways it seems like a whole lot has changed.

In terms of sensitivity, I would say things have decreases substantially. While pulled back and clothed, I can't tell the different between being pulled back or forward now. Even if I feel things over my pants, it's hard to tell. There are times where I feel like I may have slipped forward, but if I end up checking, I'm still retracted. That's been pretty interesting. The top of my glans is now largely desensitized. I don't want to say numb, because there is feeling there, it's just different. It's not the same hypersensitivity I had before, but like if I flicked it, I would still feel it. The sides and undersides of my glans still have lots of feeling though. They aren't hypersensitive either, but they retain a lot more sensitivity than the top.

In terms of appearance, I've noticed a big change. While my glans used to be a bright red to almost purple, the colour has diminished enormously to the point where it is significantly more pale. It's almost a light pink at this point. It's also so much more dry than it used to be and has developed some ridged lines on the glans. It's been pretty neat. The inner skin has also changed significantly from being bright red to almost skin-like. It's almost as though it were inflamed for years and now that inflammation is coming down or something. It still has a lot of the same sensitivity it had before.

Lastly, in terms of masturbation, I'm sort of in a weird spot. I'm still figuring out using lube to masturbate and am torn between doing that and rubbing dry. I don't feel like I'm quite at the point where I can rub it dry, but I also don't love masturbating with lube. It's a bit messy and takes way longer to cum. I've sort o defaulted to the old way where I glide my foreskin over the head, but that seems a bit less exciting now. Still lots to figure out in that area I think.

Next stop, one month. Hopefully I continue to see more progress.

Kylar

There's no necessity in changing your masturbation style, so don't fret about it too much. You could try to just pull the skin back and forth on the shaft, without covering the head much though.

TemporaryAccount

So I've been finding this helpful for myself, more than anything, to keep a log of my progress and any sort of changes. I'm now a month and a week into being retracted permanently 24/7 and I've continuing to notice changes.

Just today actually, my girlfriend commented that she thought the texture had changed a lot. She said it looks a lot more smooth now, whatever that means. She also commented on how the head (glans) looks a lot bigger and prominent now, which I would agree with. It almost seems like it has swollen to a larger, permanent size, which I like. She said she really liked the look, but also, what else would she say!

About two weeks ago, a silicone glans ring arrived in the mail, so I switched to that method and significantly prefer it over hair ties. It's a much better fit and I stay completely retracted with it, rather than rolling slightly over the ties. During the day, I will sometimes wear nothing and my foreskin mostly stays back completely unless I end up in a bit of a squat position (sitting down) then occasionally it will roll forward. For the most part, though, it stays back with ease.

The colour of the head hasn't changed drastically from day one, but it's definitely a lighter shade of pink than it used to be and a lot of the inflammation looking areas are now uniformly pink and seem to be gone, which is nice. The inner foreskin, however, has changed completely. While it used to be fairly red or pink, it's now almost completely skin colour. I really like the look of it.

Sensation hasn't changed TOO much from my last update, but I definitely don't notice as much now when pulled back while wearing clothes and occasionally have to check that I'm still rolled back (I am). It's definitely very easy to touch and manipulate the glans directly now and I can even be a bit rough with it without any pain or oversensitivity whatsoever. Sometimes when I'm lying down, I grasp the head and just hold it, simply because I can and it's a bit of a novel feeling now. It's not quite numb at this point, but definitely much more of a duller sensation than it was before. Almost a deeper feeling as I've heard people describe. For the most part, I like how it feels.

As far as masturbation, I'm still figuring this out. I've tried to refrain from doing it by rolling the foreskin over the head and, so far, have been able to keep from doing it that way. I've been alternating between three different methods. First, I've been rubbing it completely dry while pulling my foreskin back and making an 'O' with my fingers. It is pretty neat to be able to rub it dry now (mostly) without any discomfort. Then, I've tried using my thumb on the top of the glans while placing two fingers on the frenulum. Lastly, I've tried rubbing it with lube. I'm not quite sure which one I prefer yet, maybe the lube method, but it's a bit more of a process. I definitely last way longer and the stimulation is less direct, but it's interesting for sure.

Lastly, I've had my girlfriend give me both blowjobs and handjobs, which has been a fun new feeling. I've asked her to be more direct and rough with her contact and she has been for the most part, but I can tell she is a bit hesitant. It's neat in that some of the things she does I don't really feel as much now, but some things feel much more intense. I still need a bit more of a sample size, but so far, it's been quite interesting and I'm enjoying all the progress. I'll keep you all updated.

Any further changes I can look forward to?

TemporaryAccount

So I'm now over three months of permanent, 24/7 retraction. I still wear my silicone glans ring pretty much every weekday, but take it off on weekends when it's easier to adjust myself if I slide forward. For the most part at this point, though, I can stay pretty much permanently retracted even if I just pull back and forget about it.

I've noticed some continuous changes but things have slowed down a bit in terms of day to day monumental changes. For one, there are often times where I think I've slid forward and will reach down to adjust myself only to realize that I'm still pulled back and there's nowhere for it to go. It's such a funny sensation not realizing that you're retracted because it all feels so normal now.

In terms of sensation, things are pretty desensitized, but in a good way. I don't notice any abrasion anymore and can manipulate my glans completely dry and directly without any discomfort. This is sort of crazy as it used to bring me so much stimulation, even stinging or burning a bit afterwards if I was too rough with it.

For the most part now, I masturbate without lube by holding my hand around the underside of my glans and rubbing my thumb over the head. It's a completely different sensation to masturbating by rolling the foreskin back and forth but it's hard to describe. It feels just as enjoyable and a lot of the excitement is also mental. My girlfriend is still getting used to it and I've had to remind her a number of times that she can be more rough with it now. The other day, I told her she could hold the skin around the base and slide her hand pretty quickly over the shaft and head like a circumcised guy. It was the first time she did it like that and it was really enjoyable. She has also commented about how much smoother it is than before. This is mostly due to how dry it is now.

In terms of appearance, it hasn't changed too much in the last two months. It changed a lot in that first month becoming less red, more pink/flesh colour and a lot dryer. I don't think I quite have that keratinization yet, but I'm very happy with the look. Perhaps the head has flared out a bit in the last few months, but I haven't noticed too much.

Otherwise, the changes have been pretty minor from months 1 to 3. I'll be sure to post back here later.

TemporaryAccount

Here I am making another post after 7 months of permanent retraction. While I'm still very much enjoying the journey, I feel like I may have plateaued in terms of progress a few months ago.

At this point, I tend to alternate between using a silicone ring and just pulling back. When pulled back, for the most part, I can stay back 24/7 without assistance. Occasionally, I'll have to adjust myself after drying off with a towel or when being very active, but otherwise, I stay back all the time. There are also times when I feel like I've slipped forward and reach down to adjust and am still pulled back. I suppose that is a bit of a testament to my progress in that it feels so natural to be completely pulled back at this point.

In terms of sensation, I hoped things would get even more dull and desensitized, but the fading sensation seemed to have stopped a few months ago. Things feel fairly numb on the glans to a certain extent, but I can also feel things when they touch it as well. With that said, rubbing my glans has become my favourite form of sexual contact. I've told my partner that the thing I enjoy the most now is handjobs because it really is. There is something about the lack of sensitivity and the fullness feeling when things glide over the head now that I didn't quite enjoy as much before.

The colour did fade a lot in the early months, but it too seems to have plateaued a bit in that it is now a sort of dull pink. I don't have significant keratinization that I can see, but things definitely look and feel much smoother than when I used to be covered.

In terms of what's next...I don't know. I'm enjoying the sensation and journey but at the same time, it's a bit annoying. Having to keep any sort of tabs on what my foreskin is doing is largely an afterthought, but I do think about it sometimes. I have toyed with the idea mentally of getting cut, but I also feel like I would really miss my foreskin and might not like the permanence of it. I'll keep updating here from time to time as I think about it or if I notice any other big changes. Feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

soundsgreat87

I think once you his the 6 month mark it starts to feel kind of "normal" from then on. The changes definitely slow down, but they do still happen. Sometimes I just have to look at a pic from my 1 or 2 year marks to see how different it looks now after over 6 years.

If the skin stays back without trouble, I dunno, does there have to be a "next step?" Wouldn't it be cool to see if the skin learns to stay in a different position, or see if it even becomes less flexible over time?

dude101

Good stuff.

I think around the 2-3 year mark I experienced the auto retraction for the first time. You have quite a bit of time to go before the keratinization process really matures. Are you still very wrinkly and dry looking? It seems to me that the glans don't begin to get that smooth adult cut look for a few years. After a few years the glans will look smoother even when soft. Have you experienced any changes to your piss stream? This is another change that didn't happen to me for a few years. The stream is notably larger. Another change I noticed about 5-6 years in was the foreskin seemed to toughen up more and an increase in girth which I believe happened because at the time I was living in Japan and learned about how important it was to move lymphatic fluids back to the base with some simple hand techniques. Changes now will be measured in years not months.

If you are still using a band to keep the skin back you should try an actual glans ring which is designed for maximum comfort and work very well. Sizing is hard and ultra important for a proper glans ring. Always buy smaller than you think.

TemporaryAccount

I wanted to keep my progress journal alive so here I am making another post 6 months after my last one and 1 years and 1 month into my 24/7 permanent retraction.

Overall, I'm extremely glad I discovered this technique. It has pretty much completely resolved some extreme pain, sensitivity and some balanitis that I had been experiencing for a few years and has opened up a whole new world of sensations and enjoyment sexually. It is now at a point also where I no longer need to do any sort of manual retraction. I stopped wearing a glans ring about 3 or 4 months ago and found that things stay back completely on their own now. Occasionally, I will roll forward, but this happens maybe once or twice a day and only if I'm doing a specific movement. Sometimes, I'll also think that I rolled forward and when I go to check, I'm still completely retracted. That's always funny.

In terms of appearance, my glans has changed colour completely. While it used to be a darker purple, it's now a light shade of pink and pretty much my entire penis is uniform in colour. My inner foreskin is a bit more pink than the rest of my shaft, but not by much. I haven't quite achieved the full keratinization that cut penises seem to have, but it definitely does not look like a typical uncircumcised penis anymore. The glans has also flared out slightly, but not immensely.

Sensation is where things have seen the largest change since I started doing this. I experienced a huge reduction in sensitivity in the first few months of retraction, and while that has continued to decrease slightly, things sort of plateaued after a few months. The funny thing that I have noticed, however, is the change in sensation from one day to another. Some days, the glans will feel completely numb to light touches. Other days, it's much less sensitive, but not quite numb. In no way would I describe this as feeling bad, just so so different. It's almost a muted sensation where you feel things more deeply. Then, when you add lube, the sensation feels much more acute.

In terms of masturbation, I have pretty much completely changed up my technique. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I have masturbated by rolling my foreskin over the glans over the last few months. I almost exclusively masturbate like cut guys do now by rubbing the glans directly. For the longest time, I was doing this dry because 1. I loved the novelty of being able to stimulate the head directly without pain or sensitivity and 2. because it felt really good. I will still do it dry from time to time, but in the last two months I've started using lube more and it feels fantastic.

It's a total night and day difference to masturbating how I did before. I was going to say that there isn't one way the feels better than another, but upon thinking about it, stimulating the head directly definitely does feel way better and just overall more fulfilling (for me). My orgasms are also way, way stronger from rubbing the head directly and I cum with a lot more force and distance. I take for granted the fact that I actually forget sometimes what it felt like to touch my glans when it was very sensitive to the touch.

In terms of what's next, I don't know. The changes have been very minimal as the months have gone on, but the difference over the last year has been immense. I will absolutely continue to stay retracted as I just prefer everything about it. I have also recently discovered taping back so that things lie completely smooth and have really enjoyed experimenting with that. I've also thought a lot about whether I want to tie my frenulum. The permanence of it scares me a little bit and I'm still weighing the pros and cons of this change but there is something about things being completely flat when you pull back that is very appealing to me. To be able to retract further and to not bump up against your frenulum when stroking seems really nice.

Anyway, that's my word dump for now. I'll be back...whenever lol Feel free to ask any questions you want if you are curious about your own progress or mine. It's a fun thing to explore and I wish things were a bit more active on here to talk to other people about it.

Johnscot

Your journey has been much like mine. I too stopped wearing a glans ring as I discovered I didn't need it any more. Occasionally my skin slips forward but I just discreetly pull it back again.

I love the reduced sensitivity and also find stimulating my glans during masturbation much more enjoyable and intense.

I did do a tie to help me get to this point, the way I thought about it is it's no more invasive or destructive than having a piercing.

TemporaryAccount

So it's been a while since I've posted an update on my progress and while these are mostly for me so I can read back and see how far I've come, I'm happy if anybody else finds them helpful as well.

Look, sensation, sensitivity and feel. I suppose those are the four things I should provide an update on. Next month will be two years since I permanently retracted and at this point, it's essentially as though I had been cut. I haven't really noticed any changes in the last 6 months or so, but looking back from where I started, I essentially have a new penis.

I no longer, at any point, roll forward. My skin is permanently back all the time. No matter what. When I sleep, during the day, during activity. If I manually pull it forward, it automatically retracts itself again. I absolutely love it.

I started dating somebody new in the last 6 months and the topic came up fairly early on. She had asked whether I was cut or not and I told her I wasn't. She said she had noticed that it had the appearance of being cut and she treated it as though it was, which was interesting. Other than a bit of bunched up skin behind the head, the head and inner foreskin have lightened up considerably and are a light pink now, rather than the bright red or purple that they may have been when I started.

As part as sensation, that is something that I have enjoyed immensely. Myself or my partner can now be as rough with my penis or the glans as we want and there is no painful sensation. I can stimulate it directly and that has become my preferred, and only, way of touching myself sexually. My partner also rubs the glans directly as well and always either applies lube or saliva to make it slippery, which increases the pleasure a lot as well. I can't feel the head rubbing in my pants and it feels like a numb, muted sensation when touching it directly with my hands. The sensitivity has decreased almost entirely, but in a good way. I can also now last in bed essentially as long as I want, but can still finish fairly easily when I decide to.

Lastly, in terms of feel, it feels way more rubbery and fleshy than when I had originally begun. It is also far more smooth and is in no way sticky like it used to be. Overall, I suppose I would say it feels like a cut penis does in almost every way except it has more gift when gliding back and forth.

In terms of what's next, I suppose I can't really expect too many more changes as I think this is as far as things go. Like in my last post, I've still contemplated tying my frenulum a lot but have hesitated for two reasons. One, I don't want to mutilate myself as I generally really like the look of my penis, as does my partner. And two, I feel like it would be a slightly awkward thing to explain to a partner that I've cut my own frenulum. So I'm very much in no rush to do this but still interested at the same time. Not sure when I will update next, but that will do it for now!

Happy to answer any questions if anybody has any.