News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Foreskin getting longer

Started by Jords, 2021-06-01 03:01:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Jords

I've noticed many fellow retractors here are saying that their foreskin has gotten shorter after long term retraction.
I've been retracting 24/7 for almost 5 years and have noticed the opposite, my foreskin is slightly longer and more elastic than it used to be. Has anyone else experienced this?

bobenc0

Mine is definitely more stretched and elastic than before but not even an mm longer or shorter :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

dude101

No. I do not believe that skin actually shrinks or changes the way people talk about it. I believe the skin actually does change position and remembers this new position. Once the lymph nodes are producing fluids in a different direction. Did you experience swelling?

I'm mostly pulled back over 25+ years. Like I said in my intro some intense things like sports, working on cars, construction sites. Essentially, anything I'm doing with other men that requires every ounce of concentration forces me to roll forward. I'm always aware that I'm rolled back. The sensitivity is probably the same as being cut maybe a little less but pretty close. Anyways I don't believe the foreskin actually shrinks. If you read my girth post I posted just now you can read my story. The best explanation I ever got was from a GP - that I ended up fucking.

She said the redistribution of fluids from my lymph nodes has resulted in the skin repositioning itself in a way that it no longer accommodates the glans. When fully rolled forward my foreskin sits about half way over the glans. It doesn't want to stay there and will roll back on its own eventually. It's been great over the years. With my increase in girth combined with the changes in the skin. A few years ago I was at a ViP party and the after hours party they opened up the hot tubs and pool  - no clothes allowed. There were some cut jocks and servicemen there and they were starring for sure. I never used rings or anything like that.

Put another 20+ years under your belt. The cool changes didn't even start to happen until 10+ years passed. That's when I started noticing the skin was having trouble staying forward. And the skin around my shaft and glans was changing color, toughening up.

GL.

M_back__uk

I agree, when I first started pulling back my foreskin was very tight and would often stay behind the head mostly by itself. Now when I pull back it has stretched and will not stay behind the head at all when flaccid... Sometimes it does when I am semi or hard but generally have to use the spoon method to hold it back if I want to be retracted for longer.

Jords

Quote from: M_back__uk on 2021-06-17 06:21:06
I agree, when I first started pulling back my foreskin was very tight and would often stay behind the head mostly by itself. Now when I pull back it has stretched and will not stay behind the head at all when flaccid...

That's interesting, even though mine is more elastic now, it still remains pulled back, more so than when I first started.