News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Cultural or social reason behind pulling back? Any Indonesians here?

Started by kpria, 2021-05-10 12:13:23

Previous topic - Next topic

kpria

I have read the cultural significance of pulling back in certain cultures within the discussion boards, but haven't found a specific thread on it (maybe just couldn't find it).

Japan has popped up a lot in the discussions, but I was wondering if there were any other cultures out there that anyone is a part of that practices this?

Also, is anyone a part of a culture that a community that majority circumcises and decided to pull back instead?

The health and aesthetic benefits are very clear throughout the discussions, was just wanting to get a bit more insight into my questions above!

Like I described in my introduction (in case anybody missed it), I am Australian but I am very involved in the Indonesian community. Circumcision is almost the norm in Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan due to being Muslim-majority (from Bali to the East of Indonesia it is less common), however I know a lot of people are pressured into circumcision. Even I considered it when I started to get involved with the community, but then I found pulling back. So after finding all of the methods here I thought pulling back seemed like a great alternative for those who don't want to get circumcised (aside from being a good thing to practice regardless!)

Thanks  :D

pelagian

Pulled back for about 20 years, circumcised in 2013. Real men have bare helmets!!!