Author Topic: Effortless retraction achieved!  (Read 3576 times)

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
Effortless retraction achieved!
« on: 2021-05-05 04:27:41 »
For years, I have used a version of the spoon method as my primary method to keep my foreskin retracted.  It works well, but it takes a little fiddling in private when it comes undone.  But a couple of months ago, I realized I can stay more or less permanently retracted with almost no effort!

In the shower, I’d always fully retract my foreskin to clean under the folded skin, and the refold it again after I dried off.  Eventually I noticed that after getting out of the shower, my foreskin was just staying retracted on its own!  No folding or tape or rings or anything needed!  Once I realized this, I’ve pretty just been using this natural retraction and it’s working well for me!  It will still slip forward occasionally, but it’s quick and easy just to tug it back in place.  It will even stay retracted through the night most of the time!  And in my opinion, it looks pretty great too, with a little bundle of skin bunched up behind the corona, looking a bit like a loose circ.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Re: Effortless retraction achieved!
« Reply #1 on: 2021-05-05 13:50:31 »
Enjoyed reading your great news. Hope you'll post an updated picture with the foreskin naturally retracted. Does the foreskin stay behind the glans even while sitting or with shrinkage?

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-05-05 14:09:46 »
It usually stays pretty well when sitting, but that’s when it’s most likely to slide forward, particularly if I am very flaccid.  But if I’m standing or walking around, it seems to stay in place pretty well.

Offline zxcoleman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-05-05 15:37:30 »
That is great news, effortless and "device" free permanent retraction is my goal too. Can I ask if your foreskin is long/short and tight/loose? Mine is short and loose and am hoping to achieve the same results. The sliding forward when sitting is definitely a problem for me right now.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-05-06 22:03:59 »
I would say my foreskin is fairly short and very loose.

I started retracting intermittently around puberty, so I suspect my foreskin didn’t grow quite as long as it might have if it had been left fully forward all the time.

After retracting for so many years, and for such long stretches of time, I think my frenar band has spent so much time around my shaft instead of in front of my glans that the tissues and sphincter muscles are completely stretched out.  The tip of my foreskin has very little tendency to pinch together, pulling the foreskin forward on the glans, as it does in many men who usually wear their foreskin forward.

And finally, I pulled and stretched on my frenulum so hard in my youth that I got some small tears that allowed it to heal in a bit longer configuration that puts less tension on my foreskin.  Unlike some guys on this forum, my frenulum alteration was entirely accidental, but I think it has contributed to my current success.

If I were to pull my skin forward, it would naturally cover about 1/3 to 1/2 of my glans, a bit more if I’m sitting down or very flaccid, and when I’m erect, it will naturally retract behind the glans.

I think there is just enough constriction at the frenar band to hold the foreskin behind the glans when retracted, and there isn’t so much shaft skin to push it forward over the corona most of the time, nor a short enough frenulum to pull it up over the corona.  So I think a confluence of some anatomic luck and some changes from my consistent retraction have helped me reach my current state.

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-05-07 00:53:31 »
Enjoyed reading your great news. Hope you'll post an updated picture with the foreskin naturally retracted. Does the foreskin stay behind the glans even while sitting or with shrinkage?

Just as one small data point, my foreskin has stayed retracted all day today since I finished my post morning workout shower, with plenty of mostly sitting at my desk, with a bit of walking around.