Author Topic: Anyone have family history of being pulled back?  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Jake18

Anyone have family history of being pulled back?
« on: 2021-04-25 23:20:38 »
My father was and still is a full-time retractor. He was the one who got me started doing it and around age 14 was when I started keeping my foreskin back for long periods of time.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Anyone have family history of being pulled back?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-04-26 03:32:31 »
No one ever even mentioned about it.
My parents only told me to pull it back and wash it regularly, that's it.
I think for them it will be something weird and looking like cut guy here will mean I'm muslim or jewish which I'm not.
If I had a son (I have 2 daughters) I would surely teach him to do it at early age because there are only benefits of it.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline sm5000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-04-26 05:06:08 »
I also don't have anyone who does it. My parents only told me to retract while peeing or washing. I tried to get my cousin into retracting but I don't think he continued doing it.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-04-26 14:55:24 »
I don't recall my father saying specifically to me to pull it back but he made indirect comments of pulling back when peeing so as not make a mess at the toilet. My mother complained, I suppose. He kept his foreskin retracted from all the times I had seen him his foreskin was pulled back. I think that was the visual catalyst to put me on that path of retracting from an early age. I later saw older cousins in my early teens that fueled it more.

Unfortunately the when, how's and why's were never talked about. Ironically male nudity was acceptable in my family among family, however asking or talking about sexual things was not. Weird. 

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-04-27 08:42:49 »
No one ever even mentioned about it.
My parents only told me to pull it back and wash it regularly, that's it.
I think for them it will be something weird and looking like cut guy here will mean I'm muslim or jewish which I'm not.
If I had a son (I have 2 daughters) I would surely teach him to do it at early age because there are only benefits of it.

I think that applies to most people, and like you if i had boys i would teach them to stay back and wash
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline ja1995va

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2021-04-28 00:18:26 »
My parents only told me to pull it back and wash it regularly as well. Never mentioned about keeping it pulled back nor did any heal care providers.

Offline Jake18

« Reply #6 on: 2021-04-28 00:58:01 »
My father told me it would be better if it was retracted all of the time. I started when I was 14, longest I could go was 2 days until my over sensitive head was to much. He said the more I did it the less hyper sensitive it would be. I was off and on for the next couple of years. When I was 17 I fought threw it and stayed pulled back for nearly 1 month, now I am a pulled back full-time.

I am glad he got me started and I would recommend starting in your early teens.

Offline tiagocabr

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-04-28 09:12:53 »
My father told me it would be better if it was retracted all of the time. I started when I was 14, longest I could go was 2 days until my over sensitive head was to much. He said the more I did it the less hyper sensitive it would be. I was off and on for the next couple of years. When I was 17 I fought threw it and stayed pulled back for nearly 1 month, now I am a pulled back full-time.

I am glad he got me started and I would recommend starting in your early teens.

Quite similar story here: my dad keeps his forekin back since his early teens, and when I was very young, he told me to do it too in order to keep it cleaner and healthier. The look of the bare head was "more mature" to me, and I used to think that all guys at some age started retraction, either naturally through the growing of the penis, or by keeping it pulled back all the time. By 14/15 I started trying to keep it back 24/7, and always covered after a little time, due to hypersensitivity. At my 17s I determined that from that year on I would keep the knob bare, and started little by little working on that. In the beginning it was hard, first I counted the days, then the months, and when I completed my first year uncovered, I had a sense of achievement, and realized I could keep doing it for whole life. Now the skin is retracted permanently, it has loosen up a lot, and the head got bigger and more flared. I'm glad my dad told me to do that. For the guys who want to achieve this, my advice is persistence, independently of the methods used.

Online scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-04-29 14:29:49 »
My dad is circumcised so I was used to seeing a bare glans about the house. I was taught to pull back and leave my glans exposed when washing from about the age of 9 or 10 and would leave it exposed when finished and let it go back on its own. It's a practice I still do today when I'm not exposing my glans permanently. I would say if I were to have a son I'd do the usual pull back to clean it, etc and when he is old enough for the sex talk I'd mention the option to leave it exposed if he wanted to.

Offline acheilidh

• NSFW Access
  • Greetings to all.
« Reply #9 on: 2021-04-29 15:57:14 »
I have no recollection of even being told to wash under it. This sort of subject was never mentioned in our household.
Been retracted since 1976