Author Topic: What’s the most common age to start pulling back?  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Curious

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021
Hello everyone, I’m 19 years and I was wondering what the best/most common age is to start pulling back. I would like to shrink my foreskin but I’m afraid that I’m a little late.

Greetings,
Curious
Pulled back permanent since 26th of December 2021

Online scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Re: What’s the most common age to start pulling back?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-04-22 13:22:01 »
Afternoon,

I think it varies for everyone, maybe doing a poll would narrow it down.

I’m 31 just now, I experimented with pulling back for a few hours when I was about 14/15. I went “part time” in my 20s.

As a result my foreskin sits behind my glans without having it held in place, my sensitivity has decreased near the tip but more sensitive around my coronal rim and frenulum. My glans is also more bell shaped and clearly visible under the foreskin.

I agree with the theory that starting in puberty will help towards shortening the foreskin as it grows into it. Looking back wish I’d started when I was younger than 14.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-04-22 15:48:32 »
My foreskin was retractable by age 5. It varies for a lot of guys but by late puberty you should be able to have a fully retractable foreskin unless there is some physical issues going on.

Offline andy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-04-22 17:03:00 »
my suggestion: it is never too late.. in your age there is a big chance that your skin stays behind glans without any help after some months.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #4 on: 2021-04-23 06:33:55 »
Absolutely never too late! I started in my 40s and I have had great success. I think the outcome will have more to do with your anatomy than your age.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.