News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My frenulum/banjo string almost "hurts" when being touched.

Started by bioshock0706, 2021-04-20 19:23:05

Previous topic - Next topic

bioshock0706

Uncircumcised guy nearing his thirties . I tried retracting a few months ago (in my boxers). Before that - only when showering and having sex throughout my whole life. Currently not retracting.

I've noticed that when retracting initially, the frenulum almost "hurts" when touched with dry fingers. That feeling changes to pleasure, but only when I lube my finger and rub it through. When fully erected, it's more tolerable to touch dry, but when flaccid, it's quite unpleasant (as the nerve endings are condensed in a smaller area). My frenulum is also quite short, although never had problem retracting or having to use any methods to keep retracted (have a lot of foreskin which stays tucked in quite neatly).

Is this completely normal for a newbie retractor or is something wrong with my frenulum?

Pictures of it included (both erect and flaccid).

bobenc0

The frenulum is one of the most sensitive parts of the penis as you said it contains a lot pf nerve endings at a small spot.

I had pretty similar one but it started tearing itself once I started to have regular sex without condom, then to help it heal up faster I started retraction. Then cut it couple of times to help it get some more length.
So as you lengthening it you spread those nerves in a bit wider spot and it's no longer that concerned... May be.

If you tie it up or cut it and/or keep it retracted it will shortly get used to be touched dry and will not bother you.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

ucpa93

• The white when it's super tight is how mine use to be. I started stretching and cut it slightly on my own at 19, and it helped.

4toA2

I have the same problem - I don't stimulate it when masturbating cos it hurts. Also, I want to find a glans ring that doesn't rub against it.