News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Progress Update

Started by DCLXVI, 2021-04-12 14:43:01

Previous topic - Next topic

DCLXVI

Since I haven't posted in nearly two years, I figured I'd update you all on my progress. Since tying off my frenulum back in 2019, I've been keeping my foreskin pulled back on-and-off as the mood hits me. Fixing my frenulum not only helped with staying pulled back, it's pretty much the only reason I can stay pulled back indefinitely. I've tried quite a few methods now, and the one I'm currently using is the modified spoon method. It looks best for me, since I have a very long foreskin that bunches up weirdly when pulling back normally. Also, thanks to the frenulum fixing, I can keep my foreskin tucked in overnight without it coming loose! At the moment, I'm thinking I'll try to stay pulled back permanently and see what happens.

I'll attach some pics, let me know what you think!

Kylar

DCLXVI

Thanks! I feel like I've got that method down pat, at least.  :P

Valentine297

Hi! Can You explain a bit more how did You tuck the foreskin so good?

DCLXVI

I pretty much just did the method from this thread. I think the reason it tucks in so nicely is due to the fact that I fixed my frenulum. I remember trying that method when I still had a very tight frenulum, and it never looked good at all, and would come undone really easily.

Whitecobra123

How did you fix the frenulum ?

Brimmy

I have been recently using a glans ring made out of a small silicone sheet mat. Seems to be working quite well for me holding my foreskin back 24/7, and it all bunches up behind my glans so getting good deep shaft wrinkles developing even after just around 3 weeks of pulling back.

Glad to hear your method is working too!

DCLXVI

Quote from: Whitecobra123 on 2021-05-13 22:56:04
How did you fix the frenulum ?

Using all of the advice from this thread.

Quote from: Brimmy on 2021-05-14 02:44:27
I have been recently using a glans ring made out of a small silicone sheet mat. Seems to be working quite well for me holding my foreskin back 24/7, and it all bunches up behind my glans so getting good deep shaft wrinkles developing even after just around 3 weeks of pulling back.

Glad to hear your method is working too!

I hadn't thought to do something like that, but to be honest, if I ever could get my hands on a silicone sheet mat, I'd probably rather use it for baking! 😆

Daffyskin

That is a nice neat tuck, 666. Really smooth with no bulge.  8)
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Stickler99

Very tidy. Looks very similar to mine.
I keep mine back 24/7 and have for a number years.
As part of my daily cleaning routine I wipe the head and foreskin down with surgical spirit which helps toughen up the part of the foreskin that's tucked away and has helped the glands take on the same colour as the rest of my cock.
Good luck with the 24/7 quest

samuel12345

Bottom frenulum, how to cover it up?

Expat1985

Wow, it looks really nice and smooth!

Sensibleguy82

Quote from: DCLXVI on 2021-04-12 14:43:01
Since I haven't posted in nearly two years, I figured I'd update you all on my progress. Since tying off my frenulum back in 2019, I've been keeping my foreskin pulled back on-and-off as the mood hits me. Fixing my frenulum not only helped with staying pulled back, it's pretty much the only reason I can stay pulled back indefinitely. I've tried quite a few methods now, and the one I'm currently using is the modified spoon method. It looks best for me, since I have a very long foreskin that bunches up weirdly when pulling back normally. Also, thanks to the frenulum fixing, I can keep my foreskin tucked in overnight without it coming loose! At the moment, I'm thinking I'll try to stay pulled back permanently and see what happens.

I'll attach some pics, let me know what you think!

Looks amazing, the tuck at the back is great, how did you do it?

I have cut my fren like you but can't tuck it like that, it wants to stay out like it was when the fren was in place, could you give me any tips?
38 year old guy looking at training my skin to stay back and altering my fren

DCLXVI

Quote from: Sensibleguy82 on 2021-06-02 22:50:43
Looks amazing, the tuck at the back is great, how did you do it?

I have cut my fren like you but can't tuck it like that, it wants to stay out like it was when the fren was in place, could you give me any tips?

After my first frenulum tie, I did three more ties over the next few weeks. They were quite shallow and I made sure to get them quite close to the glans. This freed up the skin a lot. But I think if you did some stretching exercises in that area, you could get a similar result.