Author Topic: Cream  (Read 5435 times)

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
Cream
« on: 2015-10-09 01:23:15 »
I have been using this cream recently and find it a boon. I know that one of the reasons to pull back is to dry out the head but I have found that by using this cream it keeps the glans soft and sensitive so I have the best of both worlds. When I first started pulling back I had to wear tight briefs to stop rubbing but now with the help of the cream this isn't a problem.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Re: Cream
« Reply #1 on: 2015-10-09 03:48:43 »
Ooh, that's interesting! I've never seen this before. I've seen the silicone gel for putting on scars, but never a cream.

1. Where do you get it?
2. How expensive is it?
3. Does it absorb into the skin, or dry into some sort of layer, like "New Skin"?
4. What sort of texture does it produce?
5. Does it have an odor?

Thanks. :D

Offline cavalier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2015-10-11 22:48:42 »
Ooh, that's interesting! I've never seen this before. I've seen the silicone gel for putting on scars, but never a cream.

1. Where do you get it?
2. How expensive is it?
3. Does it absorb into the skin, or dry into some sort of layer, like "New Skin"?
4. What sort of texture does it produce?
5. Does it have an odor?

Thanks. :D

Hi JDM

1. I bought this when I was skiing in New Zealand
2. Cost about 10 bucks
3. It kind of stays as a layer.
4. smooth and slippery
5. No odor at all.

I have attached a photo showing the ingredients and the manufacturer.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2015-10-11 23:19:25 »
Thank you for that info. That's very interesting. I wonder what is the significance of "555". I am curious because when I did a search for similar items that might be more readily available in the USA, one thing that came up was a product called "North 222 Silicone Skin Barrier Cream". So far I have not been able to find the ingredients list to compare it with your 555. But the name "222" is curious. Hopefully I will be able to find out more eventually. Thanks again. :D