Author Topic: Is lube needed once permanently pulled back  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Stexx

• NSFW Access
  • retract and stays back naturally
Is lube needed once permanently pulled back
« on: 2021-04-08 23:48:57 »
Just wondering if lube or spit is needed once retraced permanently, like when masturbating a cut cock?
Naturally roll back when erect.  I retract & skin bunches but stays until I push it forward, maybe as my corona flares a little & my frenulum isn’t tight. Stay pulledback most of the time now.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Is lube needed once permanently pulled back
« Reply #1 on: 2021-04-09 03:44:51 »
It's everybody's choice.
Even before I started being permanent retractor I used spit most of the times when jerking but always had to use the foreskin to roll it up and down the glans. It was the only possible way.

Now I can go the old way with or without lube as before, but can also go with foreskin pulled a bit back, all the way back... Dry or lubed depends on how I feel it and like it at the moment.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-04-11 02:10:29 »
Just wondering if lube or spit is needed once retraced permanently, like when masturbating a cut cock?
That would depend on your level of sensitivity. I masturbate dry now but first I had to desensitize my glans so I could rub it dry. Also dry rubbing requires that it not be sticky which I did by cleaning it with rubbing alcohol.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #3 on: 2021-04-11 07:28:26 »
It is totally possibly to do it dry, but it is all down to personal feeling and preference. I also find it that needs to be properly dry - it doesn't work for me if it is slightly tacky.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-04-11 08:52:49 »
It is totally possibly to do it dry, but it is all down to personal feeling and preference. I also find it that needs to be properly dry - it doesn't work for me if it is slightly tacky.
You can do it dry or with lube, i would try and see which you prefer.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #5 on: 2021-04-12 13:58:58 »
I don't know where you got this idea from but cut guys can masturbate without using lube. You just need to adapt your style of masturbation in both cases.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 2021-04-12 17:28:02 »

Nothing is stopping you from using your foreskin (be it on the shaft or over the head) even if you wear it pulled back (almost) all the time.

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2021-04-14 01:28:27 »
Nothing is stopping you from using your foreskin (be it on the shaft or over the head) even if you wear it pulled back (almost) all the time.

Whichever way you like it. I got tired of my glans being so sensitive so I decided to fix it. My cut friends liked to have theirs rubbed dry and wanted me to apply pressure on their glans that would have sent me right through the roof. Therefor I figured that was because theirs had been rubbing on everything since they were a baby so I figured all I had to do was dry rub mine a lot. It was kind of sticky so I cleaned it well using rubbing alcohol each time I worked on it. I started using light pressure but as much as I could stand, increasing it each time. Finally it felt sooo good rubbing the dry bare head I never wanted to use any lube again. I simply hold my foreskin back tight and rub all of it dry making sure to rub the groove behind the head and now I apply real pressure on the glans. The feeling is amazing.

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-04-22 13:14:36 »
Some circumcised guys use lube, particularly if they are cut so tightly they don’t have enough to skin mobility to grab and jerk the skin on the shaft.  But pretty much anyone can masturbate with or without lube.

One you’ve been permanently retracted for awhile, your glans and inner foreskin will become dry and smooth, and your glans will lose its hypersensitivity to touch, so it becomes possible to hold your skin back tight and dry stroke your shaft and glans without lube if you want, and for me at least, it feels pretty great.

I never pull my foreskin back and forth any more to masturbate, always with my foreskin fully retracted, and I almost always without spit or lube.  Mostly I just grip my forefinger and thumb at the base of my glans and tug back and forth, but I also dry stroke my glans and shaft.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-04-22 13:27:39 »
I mix it up. My foreskin can stay behind my glans without it needing being held back.

I use lube/spit and just stroke as normal without the foreskin going back over the glans.

When I dry masturbate I just stroke the shaft and don’t let my glans get covered.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-04-23 10:23:26 »
I mix it up. My foreskin can stay behind my glans without it needing being held back.

I use lube/spit and just stroke as normal without the foreskin going back over the glans.

When I dry masturbate I just stroke the shaft and don’t let my glans get covered.

I'm with you Scotsguy27, I also like to vary it but I rarely bring my foreskin forward when I play… after 30+ years of being retracted my glans is well used to being touched and is not overly sensitive. I rarely use lube when masturbating as I don't need it, but I sometimes like to use my precum when I stroke my frenulum area… for me that feels really great.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #11 on: 2021-04-23 14:38:12 »
You can also be a bit more creative when mastrubating.

Caressing you innerskin with your fingertips, and also using them to pleasure your frenulum, corona and very gently stimulate your meatus.

Rugging your dry glans with the palm of your hand is great also, and as bifunguy says precum is a superb natural lubricant.

Offline acheilidh

• NSFW Access
  • Greetings to all.
« Reply #12 on: 2021-04-29 13:09:24 »
I have never used lube on a cut or uncut cock and have usually achieved the desired result. There is always the WG'S method of clamping one hand round the  base of the cock with the loose skin held tightly and a liberal dose of lube over the glans then going hard on the glans.

One method I have not seen; is to make sure your cock is dry and foreskin right back and lightly dust your cock and hands with talcum powder and the rub you hand ever so lightly over you cock, a nice sensation.

As a postscript, I am never able to cum by having my foreskin rubbed up and down. A finger under the glans and a thumb on the top does the trick for me.
Been retracted since 1976

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #13 on: 2021-04-29 16:27:58 »
One method I have not seen; is to make sure your cock is dry and foreskin right back and lightly dust your cock and hands with talcum powder and the rub you hand ever so lightly over you cock, a nice sensation.

That's talc added to my shopping list!  ;)