News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

after how much time skin gets trained to be stretched back without retracting

Started by daredevil, 2021-04-01 05:28:53

Previous topic - Next topic

daredevil

Hey guys i was wondering that what is the waiting period for the foreskin to get itself accustomed to always stay back. i have been using cotton band to keep it pulled back permanently, but i am eager to make it natural without any support.
is there something else which would make the foreskin to loose its elasticity?
please share your experiences.

andy

it is not very likely that the foreskin shrinks in adulthood. whether it stays behind the glans in the long run is therefore a matter of length. if you have a trunk over the glans in a flaccid state, it will be more difficult. basically, the spoon method is the easiest exercise. there are also supposed to be creams that tighten the foreskin - however, i would ask for tips myself as to which ones really work.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: andy on 2021-04-01 16:47:52
it is not very likely that the foreskin shrinks in adulthood. whether it stays behind the glans in the long run is therefore a matter of length. if you have a trunk over the glans in a flaccid state, it will be more difficult. basically, the spoon method is the easiest exercise. there are also supposed to be creams that tighten the foreskin - however, i would ask for tips myself as to which ones really work.
True thats why you need some times to have a method to keep it back unless you are blessed that it stays back

Quote from: daredevil on 2021-04-01 05:28:53
Hey guys i was wondering that what is the waiting period for the foreskin to get itself accustomed to always stay back. i have been using cotton band to keep it pulled back permanently, but i am eager to make it natural without any support.
is there something else which would make the foreskin to loose its elasticity?
please share your experiences.

It can take some months for the skin to get used to being back, but like above you might need a method.
Love skining back and letting my head show