News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

After 12 plus years

Started by guest3969, 2021-03-29 13:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3969

This might be a little push for those just starting out and slightly frustrated. 

I started pulling back a little over 12 years ago.  Growing up in the US, I was a weirdo for being uncircumcised.  I never liked having my head covered but anytime I tried to keep the foreskin pulled back, I had a constant erection. I could only go a few minutes before the sensation was too strong and I covered back up. 
When I met my wife, she preferred the look of a circumcised penis, like I did, so I decided to go for it again. I also had a little bit of a problem with premature ejaculation so I wanted to do anything I could to help that.  Luckily for me, my foreskin would stay back when I pulled it, but it would slide forward quite a bit in my underwear so I had to adjust frequently. 
After a couple weeks of keeping it back though, the sensation had decreased significantly and I no longer had a half chub all the time when walking around. It was awesome. I also noticed I could last longer when having sex. 
Now after many years I am almost always pulled back without even trying.  I am a grower,  so if I get really small, under 1 1/2 inches, it will slide forward. But any other time, it stays pulled back. I never had long foreskin, it barely covered the head.  Now it rarely covers completely, once again only covering it completely when I'm really small.  In fact, it's hard for me to even stay covered.  Here are a couple videos showing how my foreskin reacts after 12 years of staying retracted.

https://vimeo.com/530293385?ref=em-share
https://vimeo.com/530292373?ref=em-share
https://vimeo.com/530294139?ref=em-share

I know everyone is different but I wanted to share my story and the videos as hope for those struggling in their journey.  It will get easier and better.  Just keep pushing and try the different techniques.  Before finding this site, I would always keep my foreskin bunched behind the corona, but have started trying the modified spoon technique because it looks cleaner.  I might try taping next, to accentuate the corona better. 
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.  We're all here to help each other in our journey.

thesevenpointfive

Great story and great videos i am jealous, that skin goes back without an issue. Some people never got to that stage doing it for years, so congrats from me
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest3969

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-03-29 14:23:42
Great story and great videos i am jealous, that skin goes back without an issue. Some people never got to that stage doing it for years, so congrats from me

Thanks.  After reading the struggles of others on here, I realized how lucky I was.  Before finding this site, I didn't even know people had problems keeping it pulled back.  I had only ever heard of people that couldn't retract at all. 

Jake18

Do you think it's true if the earlier you start keeping your foreskin retracted the better chance you have to have results like Intact 247?

I started keeping my foreksin retracted when I was 14 but didn't go full time until I was 18, I wonder if I had went 24/7 back when I started would the results be more advanced.

guest3969

Quote from: Jake18 on 2021-03-30 02:48:48
Do you think it's true if the earlier you start keeping your foreskin retracted the better chance you have to have results like Intact 247?

I'm sure that's the case if you start closer to or before puberty. I unfortunately didn't start until I was 27. But I was lucky that my foreskin wasn't very long.  I'm guessing it just gets used to being pulled back over time.
I will also say that it doesn't roll back by itself if encumbered by underwear.  I wear tighter underwear, and if I sit a certain way it will roll forward and stay that way unless I adjust.

billymachine79

mine retracts like that too. It won't stay covered anymore :)

hung.part.timer

Just came across this today and the videos are gone - does anyone else know how to find them or other video examples?