Author Topic: Are there any guides to expose skin under glans/inner foreskin?  (Read 7662 times)

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
I would like to expose the skin from between my glans and outer foreskin (is it called inner foreskin?)
I am able to keep my head exposed but am really struggling to expose the inner part.
What can I do? Are there any guides I can look at or any members of this forum that I could ask?

Thanks to anyone who helps me out

Offline McKay

• NSFW Access
Hi! You should look into taping.

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
I am able to keep my head exposed but am really struggling to expose the inner part.

I suffer from the exact same problem. A tight ridged band that simply won't go down further than slightly under the corona, leaving the skin scrunched up over the sulcus and obstructing it from ever being reached as it should. Which makes hygiene lacking and, consequently, gave me balanitis. In that exact same unreachable area.

Wish you all the strength and luck in this matter.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
I use hair bands under the glans, it has worked for me

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
The best you can try is taping.
Or may be the cable ring method that holds the skin at the base
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
Hey, can you refer me to this cable ring method?

I would like to see what it looks like

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
I suffer from the exact same problem. A tight ridged band that simply won't go down further than slightly under the corona, leaving the skin scrunched up over the sulcus and obstructing it from ever being reached as it should. Which makes hygiene lacking and, consequently, gave me balanitis. In that exact same unreachable area.

Wish you all the strength and luck in this matter.

It's seriously annoying. If I could just keep it exposed, it would be gone within a week and yet I can't figure out a way.

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
I use hair bands under the glans, it has worked for me

Wdym by that?
I can't figure out how to do it. Do you have a guide or any tips on what to do?

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
Wdym by that?
I can't figure out how to do it. Do you have a guide or any tips on what to do?
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1877.0 The same idea as this guy just get a band that isn’t too tight and that will do the trick, I’ve been using this method for like 11 months now and that’s what has been keeping me going.

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1877.0 The same idea as this guy just get a band that isn’t too tight and that will do the trick, I’ve been using this method for like 11 months now and that’s what has been keeping me going.

I'm sorry, I've read the post and still don't really understand what to do.
Could you tell me what you do in steps to keep your inner foreskin back?
Sorry to make you do this

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
Hope this image clarifies all, I’ll try to explain it: 1.- Pull your foreskin back 2.- Prepare the band 3.- Put the band under the glans 4.- Give a twist to the band so it forms an 8 so your penis is inside a ring and the other is free 5.- Just put the free ring in your penis, and then you’ll be done

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
1.- Pull your foreskin back

That's the thing. If I understood him correctly, his foreskin doesn't even go back enough to get past the first step.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
That's the thing. If I understood him correctly, his foreskin doesn't even go back enough to get past the first step.
That’s correct, but personally I prefer pulling all the foreskin back so it’s more comfortable and easy

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
Are you able to easy and fully retract your foreskin all the way back and you are just having trouble keeping it from rolling forward again?  Or is the tip of your foreskin tight enough that it makes difficult or impossible to fully retract your foreskin?

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
Hope this image clarifies all, I’ll try to explain it: 1.- Pull your foreskin back 2.- Prepare the band 3.- Put the band under the glans 4.- Give a twist to the band so it forms an 8 so your penis is inside a ring and the other is free 5.- Just put the free ring in your penis, and then you’ll be done

Surely this would force and trap blood into the glans and wouldn't this then be very bad?