Author Topic: Are there any guides to expose skin under glans/inner foreskin?  (Read 7640 times)

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
Are you able to easy and fully retract your foreskin all the way back and you are just having trouble keeping it from rolling forward again?  Or is the tip of your foreskin tight enough that it makes difficult or impossible to fully retract your foreskin?

Hi,
Yes I can retract my foreskin completely fine.
What I'm having trouble is keeping it retracted all the way and stopping it from rolling forwards like you said
I can expose my glans fine and keep it like that but I'm struggling to dry out the foreskin beneath the glans.

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
Surely this would force and trap blood into the glans and wouldn't this then be very bad?
Just use a band that isn’t tight and has good elasticity so when you’re flaccid it stays in place and when the penis gets hard it stretches. I haven’t had any circulation problems so I can assure you is safe

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
Hi,
Yes I can retract my foreskin completely fine.
What I'm having trouble is keeping it retracted all the way and stopping it from rolling forwards like you said
I can expose my glans fine and keep it like that but I'm struggling to dry out the foreskin beneath the glans.

If you don’t mind using some devices or accessories, there are quite a few options you can find described elsewhere on this site that can keep your glans and your inner foreskin exposed, depending on your personal anatomy.  I personally like the tape method, though it  only reliably keeps my inner foreskin exposed when I’m at least semi-hard.

Offline Bob123416

• NSFW Access
If you don’t mind using some devices or accessories, there are quite a few options you can find described elsewhere on this site that can keep your glans and your inner foreskin exposed, depending on your personal anatomy.  I personally like the tape method, though it  only reliably keeps my inner foreskin exposed when I’m at least semi-hard.

Would you have any links or names of these devices/accessories that I can try?

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
Would you have any links or names of these devices/accessories that I can try?

Look up the “Informal autocircumcision techniques guide” pinned thread in General Discussion.  It has a pretty broad selection of different techniques for keeping pulled back.  Some of the keep the glans exposed, but leave the foreskin bunched up, and some also keep the inner foreskin fully exposed too.  Try a few out and see which ones work with your personal anatomy.

I haven’t tried that many different techniques, but my favorite is the “feel cut” or “instant circumcision experience” taping method.  The only equipment required is some 3M Micropore medical tape, which is easy to find at your local drug store.  When using this method my entire inner foreskin is exposed and pretty tight when I’m erect, without even enough slack to bring any skin up over my corona.  My inner foreskin stays mostly or completely exposed when I’ve got a semi too.  The biggest downside is that when I’m fully soft, there’s a bit of a tendency for my skin to roll over my glans a little.  But even then, because so much skin has been taken up by the tape the “outer” foreskin on the roll over is actually inner foreskin.  :)