Poll

Is it safe for me to continue? Shall i get cut?

Hardly safe, be extra careful, consider getting cut
5 (8.6%)
Hardly safe, stop it, get cut
2 (3.4%)
Not safe at all, stop it immeadiately, get cut
1 (1.7%)
Perfectly safe. continue as usual, shouldn't get cut
33 (56.9%)
Fairly safe, continue but be more careful, shouldn't get cut
17 (29.3%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Is it safe?  (Read 6362 times)

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
Re: Is it safe?
« Reply #15 on: 2021-03-21 17:24:25 »
Looks much the same as my cock which works perfectly.  Could be the doctor does not like foreskins and thinks they should be chopped off.

I agree actually, it looks pretty much the same as mine as well. Although I have always wanted it to be a bit looser and have had some success with stretching. But it does not cause me any issues. Perhaps another doctor could give you a different opinion if you are concerned?

Keep us posted with what happens.

Offline strathsport101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2021-03-24 16:07:35 »
It looks good to me. I have a similar situation. If the glans is well lubed and I slowly retract the foreskin it tuck behind the head like yours, similar to a soon method result. My foreskin has tightened slightly for some reason since I've started doing it which can be uncomfortable some times but it helps in keeping the skin back. I also used to be able to pull the skin down the shaft a bit like you can, but I'm unable to do that now so easily. Not sire if that is because of tight Ridge band or frenulum.

Offline rubbercock

• NSFW Access
  • Circumcised as an adult
« Reply #17 on: 2021-04-08 17:57:55 »
Perfectly safe. Continue as normal. Get cut or not, as you prefer. If it was unsafe it would be very uncomfortable.
Conscientious retractor for 20 years, circumcised since 1991.

Offline davidotcom

« Reply #18 on: 2021-04-29 01:17:08 »
Plot Twist : GP is OP’s girlfriend. Lol. Joke aside I think your foreskin and frenulum is fine. Is there’s no present pain when you retract it, then I don’t see what she is worried about. Maybe she’s trying to impose her personal preference upon you.