News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Problem with friction burns after frenuloplasty, anyone else?

Started by Marius, 2021-03-11 10:08:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius

Had a frenuloplasty done a few years ago, overall rather satisfied, given the circumstances.

I´m single and masturbate frequently, sometimes 2-3 times a day when I have the time.

I´ve been having troubles with skin irritation were the foreskin meets the shaft skin, on the right side (I´m right handed and uses it do masturbate).

Clearly the foreskin is especially when soft not as smooth as before the surgery, more skin folds and the tip bunches up more now.

Usually it heals quite ok given rest, but the problem seems to be reocuring.

Any advice besides keeping the skin soft and giving it a rest?

Bifunguy

Hi, I haven't had that procedure so can only give some general advice...

You don't say how much time you spend pulled back. In my experience skin heals better when exposed to the air so that would be my first suggestion. If you are finding it difficult to stay back then use an aid such as a ring, hairband or tape. Your skin will also be stronger and less prone to infection if you spend most of the time pulled back.

You seem to masturbate very often which is not giving your skin much time to recover. Can I ask if you cum each time you do. If not then you will remain horny and will want to do it more frequently. Try to cum each time you do and then you may not want to do it so often. Also the length of time you spend could be a factor - long sessions are more likely to make the skin sore.

You could also try different methods of masturbation that are not as demanding on your foreskin. I find slow edging sessions can be much more pleasurable than vigorous playing.

Just some thoughts...

njoynit

Quote from: Marius on 2021-03-11 10:08:22
Had a frenuloplasty done a few years ago, overall rather satisfied, given the circumstances.

I´m single and masturbate frequently, sometimes 2-3 times a day when I have the time.

I´ve been having troubles with skin irritation were the foreskin meets the shaft skin, on the right side (I´m right handed and uses it do masturbate).

Clearly the foreskin is especially when soft not as smooth as before the surgery, more skin folds and the tip bunches up more now.

Usually it heals quite ok given rest, but the problem seems to be reocuring.

Any advice besides keeping the skin soft and giving it a rest?

After I began holding it back and dry masturbating I got some road rash once in a while but it healed quickly. Good news is that went away years ago so I would say it just takes time for your exposed skin to toughen up.