News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Ridged Band Stretching

Started by paddstar, 2021-03-09 20:37:06

Previous topic - Next topic

paddstar

Hi all, I've been pulling back almost 24/7 during the past couple months, I use a silicon glans ring to keep my foreskin behind my head. The two issues I have are frenulum breve and a tight ridged band. The frenulum I've been dealing with for some time, it's slow process, but it's a lot better that before. Back back on the topic, what would you guys recommend I do to stretch my ridged band? All suggestions are welcome!  ;D

JP789112

Definitely interested as well. :D

bobenc0

For the frenulum you can always cut it ot tie it to speed up the process.
For the band, well warm it up then place 1-2-3-4 fingers inside, as much as it can fit and try pull them away from each other and hold there for a while... Repeat couple of times daily.
What else is to try to stretch it over something wider and then may be tape it there for a while ...
Don't expect very fast results but you will surely get positive effect from doing that
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

JP789112

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-03-10 05:13:35For the band, well warm it up then place 1-2-3-4 fingers inside, as much as it can fit and try pull them away from each other and hold there for a while... Repeat couple of times daily.

Will try that. Thank you very much!

paddstar

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-03-10 05:13:35
For the frenulum you can always cut it ot tie it to speed up the process.
For the band, well warm it up then place 1-2-3-4 fingers inside, as much as it can fit and try pull them away from each other and hold there for a while... Repeat couple of times daily.
What else is to try to stretch it over something wider and then may be tape it there for a while ...
Don't expect very fast results but you will surely get positive effect from doing that

I'm in the process of tying my frenulum, waiting a bit for the next one. Done three, think I need one more til it's done! And I'll start trying out those stretches, thank you! 😁

NOUS

Greetings
can i know better about how did u tied ur frenulum? currently im performing to myself as well. but to my type my frenum is a not a meaty one.
wonder how other's turns out