News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How to tape the best way, stable und very tight back?

Started by LittleRock, 2021-02-22 15:20:50

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleRock

Is here a "how to" with pics...i am a grower looking for a good method to tape my foreskin all the way back, so the innerforskin is completely exposed.
It should holds up well... ;)

My first try is this, but not soooo satisfied when it´s not half erected... :-\

PermanetlyBareKnob

I'm mostly a shower, and I have had good success with the circlist "feel cut" tape method.  Using that method, I'm able to get an extremely tight result, leaving barely any shaft skin mobility, and no possibility of pulling any skin over the glans, with my entire inner foreskin exposed.  But it only looks at feels like that when I'm erect. Even with a semi, there's no skin bunching, but when I'm soft, it has a tendency to roll up over the corona a little.

retreactor

Quote from: LittleRock on 2021-02-22 15:20:50
Is here a "how to" with pics...i am a grower looking for a good method to tape my foreskin all the way back, so the innerforskin is completely exposed.
It should holds up well... ;)

My first try is this, but not soooo satisfied when it´s not half erected... :-\

I use something similar here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125
Would be glad to compare and discuss!
A retractor's quest is never complete.

bobenc0

Here is how I tape and wear my skin almost permanently.
Couple of different with but similar final effects methods.
I use them for daily, sex and jerk as they are really quick and reliable ones.
The one that I'm hard is the latest one I discovered and I really like it because it takes only seconds to complete
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

LittleRock

That is the best feeling at the moment for me, when i want to get ist hard on me...for dayly use i am at the spoon method ;)

Shoreguy1992

My tight back with tape, if you look in the members gallery I have step by step pictures

LittleRock

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-03-09 12:41:16
Here is how I tape and wear my skin almost permanently.
Couple of different with but similar final effects methods.
I use them for daily, sex and jerk as they are really quick and reliable ones.
The one that I'm hard is the latest one I discovered and I really like it because it takes only seconds to complete

Is it possible to get a video of creating theese two methods?
I tried and nothing sits this correct!

Thanks anyway...

LittleRock

Today i am testing the "High & Tight - Taping Method"...okay, as a grower it´s quit a world between soft an hard, but kno when i am going hard, it´s gorgerous...it feels so strong, so tight.
My frenulum is still there and it is so streched...wow, brilliant, awesome 8)

Where is my wife i wanna show her that "thing" an maybee get into her...grrrrr, thats very arousing :P

LittleRock

Sorryyyy... i linked my pics from gallery and don´t know how to keep them as a preview ???

Nivek

Wow, those are some incredible pics. You can see the texture of your penis. The inner foreskin is well exposed and dry.

Thanks for sharing!

Johnscot

Have you tried the double tape method, that can hold your foreskin back tight too.

LittleRock

Quote from: Johnscot on 2022-01-27 13:27:21
Have you tried the double tape method, that can hold your foreskin back tight too.

Yes, but cause i am a grower, it fells not this strong way, that i am want to test...this here is incredible... 8)

Quote from: Nivek on 2022-01-27 09:48:56
Wow, those are some incredible pics. You can see the texture of your penis. The inner foreskin is well exposed and dry.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks...i like theese closeup :D

Kylar

Quote from: LittleRock on 2022-01-26 22:52:32
Today i am testing the "High & Tight - Taping Method"...okay, as a grower it´s quit a world between soft an hard, but kno when i am going hard, it´s gorgerous...it feels so strong, so tight.

Where is my wife i wanna show her that "thing" an maybee get into her...grrrrr, thats very arousing :P

Wow, very nice photos!

Bifunguy

Quote from: LittleRock on 2022-01-26 22:52:32

Great cock and amazing pics, thanks for sharing. I have never tried taping but I'm tempted after seeing those. Though I imagine with a glans that size and shape you should have no trouble keeping your foreskin back anyway...

LittleRock

Thanks for all your compliments... :)

No, there is definitely no problem to keep ist back, my foreskin is very strechable, no pain pulling it far back, on the contrary...i like it when my wife keep it wide back an start playing with my cock.
I also have no problem when all this playing is on dry...i like it when all feelings come strong to me. :P