News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How do they pull their foreskin all the way back to near the belly area?!

Started by nikarwong, 2021-02-19 11:35:55

Previous topic - Next topic

nikarwong

https://youtu.be/NWaBToX5s90

Watch from 3:28 onwards. There'll be a collage of photos and you'll see that in some pics, the foreskin is pulled all the way back. Not just behind the head of the penis, but literally all the way back to the belly area, leaving the entire penis shaft skinless.

Is this because those penises lack a frenulum? I want to achieve this (I'm not circumcised). I can pull it behind the penis head during full erection but not to this kind of crazy degree.

soundsgreat87

It's a bit of a trick - their foreskin isn't really pulled back that far. They're wearing a cock ring and pushing the ring back to the base, where the shaft skin rolls over it. Because of the ring restricting blood flow, the rest of the shaft turns red, making it look like inner foreskin.

Some guys can do it easier than others. I can kind of do it, but my cock is thickest at the base, so the ring slides forward when I let it go.

Nivek

An interesting video...! Noticed many examples of being pulled back..

With regards to the foreskin being stretched all the way to the bottom, I think it certainly helps that the frenulum is missing. I also do think it is the inner foreskin being exposed all the way to the bottom...mine can do that, and I still have an intact frenulum. There's a difference in color and texture between my inner and outer foreskin...

nikarwong

Quote from: Nivek on 2021-02-20 13:49:12
An interesting video...! Noticed many examples of being pulled back..

With regards to the foreskin being stretched all the way to the bottom, I think it certainly helps that the frenulum is missing. I also do think it is the inner foreskin being exposed all the way to the bottom...mine can do that, and I still have an intact frenulum. There's a difference in color and texture between my inner and outer foreskin...

Just curious, is your frenulum naturally loose, which is why you can stretch it back all the way? Or did you stretch it daily to train it? I'm trying to achieve that but not sure if daily practice helps.

Nivek

My frenulum was loose enough that I could pull back without aids. But to get my inner foreskin to stretch out to the bottom, I needed to manually stretch the frenulum.

I think it took just a few weeks for me. I did it in the shower, using my fore finger and thumb to stretch it out every time I showered. I also like to pull and fully expose the foreskin when I masturbate, so I think they helped too!

billymachine79

my frenulum is very long and flexible so I don't have any issues pulling all the way back, but even so, I would like to tie frenulum or have a frenuloctomy so i can retract really really far and be like that all the time so I don't have the foreskin bunched back in the corona flare. Deep shaft wrinkles, is it called?

Nivek

Hmm, my foreskin is bunched behind the head, but my deep shaft wrinkles are all over the length, not just behind the head. I'm a grower with decent amount of extra skin...

njoynit

When I was young (now 81) Mine was actually tight enough so it would get stuck behind the glans after my nightly masturbation. That often left me sleeping with a bare glans which felt sooo good in the morning when I could play with the bare head. Being from the generation where we learned absolutely nothing about sex my frenulum tore several times after I got married so I was left with no frenulum at all. After that happened my foreskin was able to be pulled all the way back to my belly just like some of those in the videos. Eventually I got tired of the glans being sensitive so I desensitized it by drying it out and gently rubbing it untill I began masturbating with it pulled back tight and dry. That felt so good I never masturbated any other way again.
So I would say the lack of a frenulum is the main reason I can pull mine all the way back to my belly.