News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Balls back

Started by ThePiemel, 2021-02-08 03:30:26

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePiemel

In stead of flopping all back between the legs, balls provided, sleep on your side with only your balls behind your legs. Penis in front, balls behind the legs. The 6 to 8 night time erections will do the rest of the miracle. It keeps the whole skin back straight, all through the night.
Probably not recommended for thighter nuts but works like a dream here.

Daffyskin

What does this achieve?
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Nexolaris

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-02-08 08:09:07
What does this achieve?
Being pulled back through the night without using any aids I'd say.

guidobriao

I tried sometimes, but I move a lot in my sleep, unfortunely :c
dry is owo

Daffyskin

Quote from: Nexolaris on 2021-02-08 14:22:27
Being pulled back through the night without using any aids I'd say.

Ah... I see.
I wondered if it was some sort of ball stretching activity!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

bobenc0

I do it sometimes just for fun but it does really work and help
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

raven

Rescuing this old topic, it's actually something interesting, will definitely help dry up the inner skin overnight