News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Full month pulled back challenge.

Started by Oenomaus, 2021-02-07 20:26:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Oenomaus

Hi Retractors!
I am finally going for it.
I'll be posting here my progress day after day starting 7 Feb as day 1.
12h gone.

kralendijk

That looks great, good luck with your journey.

guidobriao

Quote from: Oenomaus on 2021-02-07 20:26:15
Hi Retractors!
12h gone.

gl with it! i can't partecipate sicne im retract from like 3 years but i belive in you! take care
dry is owo

Tgvyhbujn

Quote from: Oenomaus on 2021-02-07 20:26:15
Hi Retractors!
12h gone.

Looking good Oenomaus! Keep it up. Ive just started this round of retraction a few days ago. And I want to hit at least a full month of retraction too, and hopefully more! We'll be on this journey together!

Oenomaus

Hy Guys!
Thank you to be so supportive!
2nd day I'm noticing that some of the foreskin is a bit swollen.
Do you think this will pass?  :o
P.S.- How do you do to be less horny all day? * I'm getting erections every 10 mins.

guidobriao

if you see it being a little swollen it means that it is slightly inflamed and I would recommend you to rewind it up, even for a few hours
but you see if it is not so much gondia or red it might not be anything strange

erections are normal, the glans is keratinizing, but it takes many days, weeks to have a lighter sensitivity, and you too must be more comfortable and get used to it, which will make it more normal and fewer erections
dry is owo

lvprcm

Oenomaus,

Great photos with very impressive results! Thanks for posting and with the hopes of inspiring others who wish to attempt foreskin retractions. Best of luck in your continued efforts!. 🙂

Oenomaus

Trying some folding on the 4th day.

Felipecut17cm

The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

guidobriao

dry is owo

RetractedStatement

Darn.  I wish that I could see.

Kylar

Quote from: RetractedStatement on 2021-02-16 02:09:41
Darn.  I wish that I could see.

Darn.  I wish that you would read my replies to your posts.

paul214

Looks nice. How's it going now?

retreactor

Hi,

Looks like a great start, good luck with it. You got all the support you can possible need, here. :)

(Just brought this idea from my Discord PB discussion):

In my view, there are two levels of succes in pulling back:

The first is mainly technical - finding the right way to keep the foreskin behind the glans. It is not easy and some of us struggle with it for years, while others succeed the moment they start.

The other is personal/psychological- and it is about coping with the sensitivity and stimulation while rubbing the head against everything. And yes, also  the kinky sensation of exposure, opening the glans to the world. Again, some of us have to struggle with it, others not.

So, progress should be measured against these obstacles on our path, and success in achieving our goal and expectations.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

PBnaturist