News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

foreskin retraction before puberty

Started by raj, 2021-02-25 10:37:07

Previous topic - Next topic

raj

does the foreskin constricts the growth of glans, and so is it recommended to retract foreskin before puberty ?

thanks

Kylar

The foreskin is a normal part of the anatomy and should not impede the development of the penis in any way. Comparison with cut cocks suggests that the foreskin doesn't constrict the head.

andy

it will not affect the growth of the glans, except that a thin keratin layer of about one millimeter will develop due to the constant exposure. as with circumcised men, however, it can be assumed that the bulge (lower edge) of the glans will develop more concisely, which has mainly to do with the constant friction. in japan, it is/was customary for adolescents to wear their foreskin pushed back with the onset of puberty. in principle, it is - for optical and hygienic reasons - certainly not a bad idea.

Felipecut17cm

I believe that there is no scientific evidence to state with 100% certainty that the glans grows when the foreskin is permanently retracted or when the penis is circumcised, however, in my personal opinion when the penis is circumcised before puberty or the penis is retracted.  foreskin at this stage of life, the glans tends to develop more voluminous and the crown tends to be more protruding.  In my case, I started with the retraction at 11 years old and I think that helped me to have a thicker and more marked glans.
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

joris1997

Second this, also started retracting when I was 12 years old. I can only speak from my own experience, but I have quite an average sized cock (or maybe slightly below average). However, the cockhead is rather large. Especially the ridge between the shaft and the head is quite large, nicely preventing the foreskin from covering.

andy

Quote from: joris1997 on 2021-02-27 14:10:46
Second this, also started retracting when I was 12 years old. I can only speak from my own experience, but I have quite an average sized cock (or maybe slightly below average). However, the cockhead is rather large. Especially the ridge between the shaft and the head is quite large, nicely preventing the foreskin from covering.

you and another guy here wrote that you startet retracting with 11 and 12.. what gave you the idea to do this? wasn't the uncovered glans very unpleasant at first ?

Felipecut17cm

Well, answering your message, I tell you that in my family we are four brothers, I am the youngest. Both my father and my brothers have the same condition in their penises, they all have the glans exposed. I remember that my paternal grandfather also had his penis with his head uncovered. The first memories that come to mind are the fishing trips that we did as a family, at that time I was about 5 to 6 years old. I remember that I was fascinated, when I saw my father or my brothers urinate, I observed in wonder their penises that to me just a boy, they seemed huge, but what amazed me the most were their big heads, which as I told you I wore naked. At that time I compared it with mine, which seemed so small and with a covered head. My brothers are older than me, they also have their penises with retracted foreskin, which is why I thought that all adult penises should be the same. My father taught me since I was little, that when urinating I had to retract the foreskin, I think that had a great influence on the development of my penis and the glans in particular. As I told on the forum, at the age of 11 I began to practice retraction. At age 14 I was completely withdrawn. I attribute that to the fact that my foreskin is quite short, at 11 years old it only covered 3/4 of my head, as I developed, the penis began to grow and the glans began to thicken. While that happened, the foreskin each day left more of the head uncovered. At 14, my foreskin fell back completely and it has never covered my head again. From the age of 14, my penis was equal to the penis of my father and my brothers. Currently, if I push the foreskin forward, it covers only part of the crown, I would say about only 1/4 of the head, but when I release the fingers, the foreskin automatically retracts and lodges behind the crown of the glans in your usual location. Friend, that's what I can tell you for now, it's a pleasure to chat with you. If you want to ask me any questions, I will be happy to answer you. My email is felipecut17cm@yahoo.com
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

ThePiemel

Many men do not understand their own foreskin.

One of the main functions is to work as a glans sensitivity tuner. When you keep your glans covered it becomes more, or even hyper-, sensitive. When you stay exposed sensitivity changes, and often is a lot nicer. But then just after orgasm it can be very sensitive to any tough, so it can be nicer to just keep it covered for a while.

Starting before puberty is a good idea. In my opinion. But being able to cover your glans when you want when flaccid is a pleasant thing too.

Daffyskin

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2021-03-02 01:15:08
One of the main functions is to work as a glans sensitivity tuner.
There is some debate in the the scientific community about the functions of the foreskin but this doesn't appear to be one of them.
However it does happen to be a useful spin-off that we are able use it in this way to adjust the sensitivity if we choose to do so.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Craig

How common is it for the foreskin to be able to be retracted before Puberty? Mine wasn't retractable until i was about 12, it was always agony before then even when pulling it back slightly.

lyf

Quote from: Craig on 2021-04-14 16:00:35
How common is it for the foreskin to be able to be retracted before Puberty? Mine wasn't retractable until i was about 12, it was always agony before then even when pulling it back slightly.
In my community it is taught to do stretching and pulling it back while peeing or bathing by age 6 or 7 to make it retractable. I was able to retract my foreskin by 10.

Craig

Quote from: lyf on 2021-04-14 17:58:58
In my community it is taught to do stretching and pulling it back while peeing or bathing by age 6 or 7 to make it retractable. I was able to retract my foreskin by 10.

I remember my dad suggesting it to me when i was about 6 or 7 and i just couldn't do it, it was agony. I was about 12 by the time i could, after that, i'd obviously started masturbating, and then pulling it back to pee and clean.

Jake18

While there is so scientific evidence that supports it, I believe retracting as early as possible and working towards 24/7 retraction right before and during puberty will give the best chance of having a big flared glans like that of a circumcised male.

Kylar

Quote from: Jake18 on 2021-04-18 19:51:36
While there is so scientific evidence that supports it, I believe retracting as early as possible and working towards 24/7 retraction right before and during puberty will give the best chance of having a big flared glans like that of a circumcised male.

Glans shape is mainly genetic.  A lot of circumcised males don't have flared glans either.

Jake18

Quote from: Craig on 2021-04-17 08:58:39
I remember my dad suggesting it to me when i was about 6 or 7 and i just couldn't do it, it was agony. I was about 12 by the time i could, after that, i'd obviously started masturbating, and then pulling it back to pee and clean.

My father also wanted me to start retracting when I was 6, at that point my foreskin was still attached to my head. It was not until I was 10 years old that my foreskin was able to retract.