News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone stopped pulling back.

Started by Wannbcut93, 2021-01-29 10:27:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Wannbcut93

Hello I'm 27 from the UK I've been pulled back for years. Do get scared being pulled back when using public toilets incase anyone sees it pulled back.

Also has anyone made the decision to go forwards again and what was the outcome

Kylar

I sometimes take a break and don't pull back for a while - it's just whatever I feel like doing. Also a good way to get the head a little more sensitive again.

retreactor

Depending on the pb method you should not feel awkward. Being bare  is nothing special, I guess no one would even notice. Spooning or a covered glans ring, or if your skin stays behind by itself is not a problem at all. Taping or coining is much more obvious, I too would think about showing it.
The rest is as Kylar puts it: you gain some sensitivity after some time of reverting, but nothing dramatically ireversible..
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Lanyx

I am currently in my "forward" period, for the last couple of weeks.

camchain

Not really but i do keep it over the odd time just for a change, but most of the time it is pulled back as it is now. i do like it that way.

andrew17

I take breaks sometime. Just whenever feels like it. Don't obsess about it - do what feels good for you for that moment. Pulling back, staying forward... I say just have fun and enjoy it, it's your body mate :-)

As to being seen, I'd say it depends on your method of pulling back. I've been thinking about this too. Would anyone notice in public restrooms or at the gym showers? Most guys around are cut. I bet many haven't seen an uncut penis.
After a couple of months with the spoon method, my foreskin now stays back on its own behind the head. So while it doesn't look cut I don't think anyone would know the difference from a distance of public showers or urinals.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Wannbcut93 on 2021-01-29 10:27:18
Hello I'm 27 from the UK I've been pulled back for years. Do get scared being pulled back when using public toilets incase anyone sees it pulled back.

Also has anyone made the decision to go forwards again and what was the outcome
Like most you can take a break, some do it for months or years. I wouldn't be ashamed in toilets to keep it back though
Love skining back and letting my head show

njshore37

I'm an older guy quite content with the current sensitivity and ability to stay pulled back for a day or so a week with minimal help. Often my briefs are enough or i use a small band. Most of the time I leave it forward lest I lose more sensitivity.  10% of the time pulled back works for me.
64 year old giving the retracted foreskin a cautious try. Motivated by hygiene, look, and desire for some desensitization (not too much).  Happy I found this forum.. Advice welcome!

guidobriao

sometimes it rollback in the ngiht and the little smell, and less dry skin make me insta retract it xd

i never think about stop this journey in years
dry is owo

bobenc0

Well I very rarely cover it just to try how it felt before..but it's not the same anymore because I'm already so used to being pulled back all the time...
No longer like my glans and skin wet and sticky...and feeling only the tip of my glans or just the skin touching my underwear :)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Test123

@Wannbcut93 Why are you worried about urinals? Many (most?) blokes retract to pee even if they aren't permanent retractors, don't they? And who really looks at other guys penis at the urinal anyway?

airhead

I've done 5 years pulled back and maybe 15 years not, now I do it off and on. I'd say if you pulled back for a long period of time, it takes a few months of keeping it forward until you get all your sensitivity back.

Felipecut17cm

I am happy and proud of my penis with the naked glans. I have kept it that way since I was 14 years old and I have never covered my head again, today I am 63 years old. In the sauna and in the collective showers in the gym I feel comfortable and it does not cause me any problem that others observe my penis. The same happens in public urinals. Sometimes I use a glans ring as an ornament. I saw those rings for the first time on a nude beach in Brazil, I really liked them, I bought 4 and I use them normally, even in front of dother people in the sauna or in the gym shower. My favorite glans ring is the one in the photograph, it is 30mm inside diameter.
The bare headed penis is beautiful.
I have had my foreskin retracted since 1971.

PermanetlyBareKnob

I guess since I'm from the US where bare glans is by far the most common look, I don't feel at all self conscious about wear my foreskin back at public restrooms, locker rooms, etc.  And honestly, I think most people aren't looking anyway.

I really enjoy keeping my glans bare full time, because I think it looks and feels nicer, so I don't really have any plans to roll forward for extended period again.

billymachine79

I tried a few months back, but I couldn't. I would cover the glans when soft and a few minutes in, I would notice the head was bare again. My skin is now accostumed to sit in the pulled back position. I am currently trying to cover the glans while masturbating, but it really wants to roll back against my big corona flare.