Author Topic: One of my home made cock rings  (Read 3442 times)

Offline ponothin

• NSFW Access
One of my home made cock rings
« on: 2021-01-19 01:29:05 »
I have a naturally short foreskin, so a lot of the retention methods don't really work for me. I find anything that sits in the sulcus and blocks the skin from covering the head works well. This was made form some kind of small cock sleeve type thing that came with something I ordered off ebay a while back. It's essentially a super stretchy silicone ring with a little bit of extra that hangs over kind of like a > shape that traps the foreskin inside. I'm a grower as well so I find the stretchy nature easy to deal with with an erection.

Trying to attach a pic, I can't tell if it's working or not.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: One of my home made cock rings
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-19 01:35:42 »
Nice solution — similar to how some people bought silicone sheets and cut out rings out of it.
How old are you btw?

Offline ponothin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-20 23:29:00 »
Yeah, I'm just cheap and used stuff I already had. 29

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-21 11:41:25 »
That looks really good, the ring should b comfortable and stop the skin from going forward. Do you wear it all the time, he head looks impressive?
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline ponothin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-23 00:27:17 »
That looks really good, the ring should b comfortable and stop the skin from going forward. Do you wear it all the time, he head looks impressive?

I'm actually a pretty casual puller backer or whatever we're called lol. I wear it pretty randomly for a few hours at a time. The head is actually pretty dry due to the short foreskin, the head naturally rubs on stuff. I can't decide whether I want to stretch the foreskin and be "fully" uncut or just get circumcised, so I dabble with pulling back because I'm too indecisive.