News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Womens thoughts on being pulled back

Started by Wannbcut93, 2021-01-16 15:03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Wannbcut93

Hello
I'm wondering if any woman are on here and what there thoughts of men being pulled back

OneballFox

Hey mate. My wife has told me she doesn't mind seeing the glans on display. She compared it to her spreading for me to see her vulva more intimately

thesevenpointfive

I would say very few women would be on this site, so i would find it interesting if they had an opinion. Some have come to the site for advise for their children to get idea, which is what i have seen
Love skining back and letting my head show

retreactor

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-01-18 17:34:30
I would say very few women would be on this site, so i would find it interesting if they had an opinion. Some have come to the site for advise for their children to get idea, which is what i have seen

Totally right. I can't imagine what women could possibly be surfing for to end up here  ;D. The only one that I know of did find it rather odd and funny. Who can blame her?
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Daffyskin

If you look at the forum stats page, it shows a male to female ratio of 320:1
I guess that 1 is the curious mom you are referring to from a couple of months ago.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

DonFish

I would guess most women would chalk it up to being "one of those things" men talk about but really isnt that fascinating for them. Id be intrigued tho.

Wannbcut93

Would be nice to have some women come join in on the topic.

raj

Quote from: Wannbcut93 on 2021-01-22 08:44:30
Would be nice to have some women come join in on the topic.

yeah, that would be awesome.

ellenor2000

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-01-18 21:20:05
If you look at the forum stats page, it shows a male to female ratio of 320:1
I guess that 1 is the curious mom you are referring to from a couple of months ago.

1782 total users, M:F ratio is 162:1 - and I'm one of the 1 ;) So assuming that there's 50% of people who gender themselves on their profiles, I'm one of roughly 5.
i'm not new but i kind of am, kind of just observing. i'm also interested in intermittently pulling back, partly because estrogen makes you hypersensitive :P

DonFish

Ellenor2000 are you a cyrious mum or are you here for other reasons?

Kylar

Quote from: ellenor2000 on 2021-01-27 01:18:57
1782 total users, M:F ratio is 162:1 - and I'm one of the 1 ;) So assuming that there's 50% of people who gender themselves on their profiles, I'm one of roughly 5.

We had one woman post about her nephews or something, and maybe one more further in the past, so probably :2 or :3 ;)

Kylar

Quote from: DonFish on 2021-01-27 10:34:24
Ellenor2000 are you a cyrious mum or are you here for other reasons?

Read their signature and caption :)

Daffyskin

Quote from: ellenor2000 on 2021-01-27 01:18:57

Yes - really can't see where I got my number of 320 from...  ???
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

DonFish

Craig

I have been retracted for about a year and a bit now and my girlfriend loves it.