News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Doctor recommended pulling back for balanitis

Started by Bamaral21, 2020-12-30 20:31:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamaral21

Hi there, I'm 33 and recently started pulling back per doctor's order for clearing up balanitis. Luckily my foreskin stays behind the glands. But I'm constantly walking around with a massive erection. I was wondering when will the erections subside while being pulled back? Will it get easier over time? I'm currently staying retracted while at home. Having a difficult time going out in public while being retracted.

Kylar

You'll get more used to it soon enough — it takes different amount of time for everyone, but it doesn't take too long.

WarMachine

As Bamara said, it will take a while, for me I discovered the most annoying part is the inner foreskin being bunched up behind the glans and staying moist, so I had a few really bad night because I would feel it unrolling even if stayed in place. I would recommend you to use something to keep it rolled at night.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Bamaral21 on 2020-12-30 20:31:06
Hi there, I'm 33 and recently started pulling back per doctor's order for clearing up balanitis. Luckily my foreskin stays behind the glands. But I'm constantly walking around with a massive erection. I was wondering when will the erections subside while being pulled back? Will it get easier over time? I'm currently staying retracted while at home. Having a difficult time going out in public while being retracted.
Quote from: Kylar on 2020-12-30 23:34:02
You'll get more used to it soon enough — it takes different amount of time for everyone, but it doesn't take too long.

Yes agreed good that the Dr started you on that, it will take some time, because you are conscious of it
Love skining back and letting my head show

Sixty5

I wish my doctor had told me about this instead of recommending a circumcision. I almost had it done but thanks to the pandemic shutdown, it got canceled.

brucep2

It took me about a week for the erection frequency to reduce.

I don't mind going out with an erection. The right choice of underwear or no underwear can minimise the visibility.
Life is too short....