News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Full week Retraction

Started by Asterix, 2020-12-13 11:27:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Go for it?

Yes
13 (76.5%)
No
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: 2020-12-18 11:31:38

Asterix

Heyo Everyone.
I've been thinking about this lately to keep my foreskin retraced for about a week or maybe a month, without cleaning.
Will it be safe? Is anyone out there have attempted this? Let me know if this creates any irritation or itching.

Nivek

What's the reason you want to go without cleaning? Perhaps the longest I've been without cleaning is several days- and no noticeable smell yet...

Kylar

Why would you not clean it?

But in any case, if you wash it thoroughly it should remain fairly clean for longer, what with no pee going under the foreskin.  Even with the skin folded (spoon method etc.) it'll probably be barely noticeable for a day or two.

Daffyskin

I don't suppose it would be unsafe, but eventually unpleasant.
I have kept mine tucked without cleaning for almost a week. That was way back when I was so pleased to get a good, neat and successful tuck that I didn't want to disturb it. When I finally untucked it there was considerable smegma and a quite a smell!
I suppose a simple pull back style stays cleaner because the exposed inner skin gets constantly wiped by clothing whereas tucked in skin remains covered and moist.
Ultimately it is your decision to make and shouldn't be based on a vote. If you want to try it for your own interest, amusement or satisfaction then do so. You can change your mind and wash it at any time.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.