News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Staying back masturbating

Started by jimmies, 2020-12-01 08:44:45

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmies

Does anyone have a method for masturbating to keep the foreskin back that doesnt involve tape?

_yeah_

Great question. I'm not too fond of the taping methods either. I have found, in my own personal experience, the best way to stroke the bare head (without using tape or having to hold the foreskin back with your other hand) would be through bobenco's wire method in this thread: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=556.0 This is a great method that simulates the 'high and tight' cut feel without any taping and will stay in place for a long while. I can easily stroke like a cut guy using this method and, oh man, it is incredible  ;D Probably my favorite method for retracted in general as well, other than the 'double ring' deep retraction method or 'just pulling it back'.
Permanently retracted. I love the the look and feel of my exposed glans! Foreskin was meant to be retracted

andrew17

That's a good question. I usually go with two techniques:
1) pull back as far as I can and hold the skin in place with my hand. Masturbate by moving my other hand along the shaft, rubbing the head, what have you.
2) Keep skin pulled back as usual and gently work on the exposed head.

These are the ways I figured without using any props.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: andrew17 on 2020-12-01 10:52:58
That's a good question. I usually go with two techniques:
1) pull back as far as I can and hold the skin in place with my hand. Masturbate by moving my other hand along the shaft, rubbing the head, what have you.
2) Keep skin pulled back as usual and gently work on the exposed head.

These are the ways I figured without using any props.
Yes these are the methods i use use
Love skining back and letting my head show

PermanetlyBareKnob

The tape method gives me maximum flexibility in masturbation techniques, since it holds the skin back tight.  But if I don't want to bother with tape, and I don't mind some restriction in technique, I will sometimes simply retract the foreskin and either hold it back with one hand and stroke with the other, or more often, grip just behind the glans and just jerk a bit with my thumb and index finger against the back of my glans.

Daffyskin

Try continuous downward stroking.
Use alternating hands one after the other, stroking only downwards from head to base.
That should keep the skin retracted and stretched towards the base.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

scotsguy27

I usually just masturbate with my foreskin retracted and stroke the whole shaft and head like I'm cut by not grabbing too hard causing a gliding motion.

Mr Smooth

I pull my foreskin back as far as it goes and use my other hand to masturbate. Sometimes I like having my foreskin gliding over my head, feels good.