News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

After sexual activity

Started by keensv, 2020-11-18 14:30:36

Previous topic - Next topic

keensv

hello
Are what some of you feel the difficutes after my masturbation keep the foreskin uncovered.
I am in this case, I can keep my head out but if I have a sexual activity, once finished I need to cover.
Keensv

Kylar

The extra sensitivity after ejaculation will stop you from wanting to stay uncovered, for a while.  Eventually you'll be used to it and will be able to stay back right away.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-11-18 16:44:38
The extra sensitivity after ejaculation will stop you from wanting to stay uncovered, for a while.  Eventually you'll be used to it and will be able to stay back right away.
Yes agreed, some time the skin does it, use a method to keep the skin back and that should help
Love skining back and letting my head show

PermanetlyBareKnob

There's a pretty good discussion of this topic in the Polls section, titled "Pulling skin back over after orgasm".

A lot of us have the strong urge to pull the foreskin over the glans after orgasm.  For me at least, the urge passes pretty quickly, so I can either just try to resist it for few minutes, or just pull back again after it passes.  Some people say that you can eventually overcome the urge entirely.