News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My experience with the sock method

Started by Eisen, 2020-11-15 16:13:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Eisen

Hi all,
After trying some different foreskin rings (most of them were either too tight - as I have quite a big circumference - or they would pinch my foreskin and cause me pain and discomfort), I decided to try the sock method, based on a video I found on this forum a while ago. Being a grower makes things harder, because my dick tend to turtle completely when I sit, and many methods would fail...

The sock method worked amazingly. I cut the elastic part (I prefer using a double layer instead of single layer), fold it into 4 and make a small cut (hole). The hole ends up widening a lot once you wear it. The fabric is soft (100% cotton), absorbs sweat, and is super comfortable, I don't even feel I'm wearing anything.

For the past year I'm been wearing the socks on and off. I don't think I'll ever be able to keep a permanent retraction without using any devices, as my foreskin is very stubborn. But I'm totally fine using the sock ring to help keep my glans fully keratinized (I'm starting to develop a nice texture, feels so good) and desensitized.

I just ordered some Stealth silicone rings out of curiosity, I'm waiting to receive them and will post some updates.

Meanwhile, here are some pics. What do you guys think?
Cheers!

Uncut1998

I've also been using the sock method for some time now, I think it works really well! Feels very comfortable indeed and it also stays in place very nicely!

I just don't like the look of having a cut out piece of sock around my glans as much, that's a pity..

Eisen

Yeah, I totally agree... the visual is not really appealing... I normally remove it whenever I go the gym or any public shower situation..

The other problem is that the "rings" last for about 4-5 days for me, and then start to loose the elasticity and fall. Do you have any solutions to help it last longer?

Kylar

I read your trouble with the aliexpress rings, I wanted to mention that there seem to be C shaped ones out there which might help with the issue of them being too small, as they'd just open up slightly as you get thicker with an erection.

As for elastic cloth things — I used to use hair bands (though not for any long time really)... I can imagine that they could be good instead of socks.

Eisen

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-11-16 02:57:52
I read your trouble with the aliexpress rings, I wanted to mention that there seem to be C shaped ones out there which might help with the issue of them being too small, as they'd just open up slightly as you get thicker with an erection.

As for elastic cloth things — I used to use hair bands (though not for any long time really)... I can imagine that they could be good instead of socks.

Hi Kylar, I have tried one of the C-shaped rings, it was alright, sometimes it would pinch my skin near the frenulum... but at least it was more flexible. I love the idea of scrunchies or hair ties, I just haven't found the perfect size yet. The majority of them feel too tight once I do a double-loop.. which haitianos have you used?

Kylar

No idea really, they're plain and black, like half a cm thick elastic fabric, of varying diameters (both originally and how much I wore them out when I had long hair in my youth XD 

Dadwskin

Does your pants show your bulge more with the sock on?
Uncut but love exposed

Eisen

Quote from: Dadwskin on 2020-11-17 18:37:40
Does your pants show your bulge more with the sock on?

No, it looks exactly the same when I have my pants (or underwear) on...