News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

First time pulling back.

Started by Bishlad06, 2020-11-08 15:16:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Bishlad06

Hey guys, apologies if this post has been done a hundred times. I'm keen to take up the art of pulling back, but what method do you find best  of your a grower? Also wanting to know if my glans will flare? Thanks In advance!

Will

Hiya. It is all very personal. I'm a grow-er too. I got started recently with the spoon technique but followed some video advice on the forum and have moved on to the hairgrip since. Keep reading here, try things out, experiment and enjoy. I've had some really positive outcomes. I show more when flaccid and my glans has enlarged with a more pronounced corona flare. All the best with it. Send updates!
Will

Bishlad06

I think I'm going to start with the spoon method and see what progress I make with that. Also does I'd help if your rear briefs or boxers?

Will

Hi again,
Loose boxers are a disaster for me for all sorts of reasons - commando would be more preferable! I spend a fair bit on underwear though, generally shorts of modal fabric with good support. But each to their own I guess.
Will

bmark5

I've started using a hair band. I am a grower and it keeps everything in place without being too snug and adjusts to my growing size.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Bishlad06 on 2020-11-08 15:16:35
Hey guys, apologies if this post has been done a hundred times. I'm keen to take up the art of pulling back, but what method do you find best  of your a grower? Also wanting to know if my glans will flare? Thanks In advance!

I would still use the spoon, and then see how you go rolling the skin back, the spon method will get your skin used to being back. If not the old cock ring should help
Love skining back and letting my head show