News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Inner foreskin exposure

Started by Will, 2020-10-30 17:59:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Hi All,

I've been hunting around the forum for more tips about inner foreskin exposure. I'm 24/7 pulled back using the spoon method, but I'm very new to this. I'd like to experiment a bit further with inner foreskin exposure. So far, I've had no luck with taping. I admit I'm a bit clumsy and impatient! I'm a grow-er. But since pulling back, I'm suddenly a bit more of a show-er, which is a bonus!

Any tips, photos, or video tutorials would be great - or just links to other places on the forum that I might have missed.

Thanks everyone!

Will.

retreactor

Hi,

since you're asking and I posted something about it a while ago: https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1125.0

Dunno, maybe you find something interesting. Let me know.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Will

Thank you so much! Great to have something to read with impressive photos to look at. Pleased to see that experimentation is okay and to have some sense of direction. How's it all going for you now?
Cheers,
Will

retreactor

Hi, glad you find it interesting. I'm still experimenting and optimizing, and so far it works fine for me. It keeps this deep retraction pretty stable and the inner skin exposed, which feels great. I don't know how it would perform with growers, but the most important thing is that the rings are fairly loose and comfortable (every milimeter can make a difference) 😉.

I hope it works for you,  I'd be happy to answer any questions and share experience.

PermanetlyBareKnob

Quote from: Will on 2020-10-30 17:59:55
I've been hunting around the forum for more tips about inner foreskin exposure. I'm 24/7 pulled back using the spoon method, but I'm very new to this. I'd like to experiment a bit further with inner foreskin exposure. So far, I've had no luck with taping. I admit I'm a bit clumsy and impatient! I'm a grow-er. But since pulling back, I'm suddenly a bit more of a show-er, which is a bonus!

Any tips, photos, or video tutorials would be great - or just links to other places on the forum that I might have missed.

I'd be curious to hear more about your experiences with the taping method.  I find that just pulling back, or using the spoon method are very effective for keeping my glans exposed, and that the tape method is fairly good at keep my my sulcus and inner foreskin exposed too.  It definitely took some practice to get the taping down right.  Maybe some tips and advice can help you refine your technique?  It's also possible that its effectiveness will depend on the specifics of your penis and foreksin.

However, it is not perfect for me, as even when I tape back pretty tight, when my penis is very flaccid, and especially when I'm sitting down, my foreskin can roll forward up over to partially cover my glans.  But it it works well enough to keep everything exposed most of the time.

Will

So - having looked it up - I think I now know what a sulcus is! I'm still such an innocent. You sound similar in the penis department. Spoon method is working well for me too. I'm just curious about trying a more radical pullback. Yeah - I need a technique lesson on taping for certain. I can't follow the diagrams.
Thanks for coming back to me.
Will

PermanetlyBareKnob

Let me start of by saying that everyone's penis is different, and what works for me may not work for you, so I encourage you to experiment with all the different techniques and ideas that other people suggest to find what works best for you.  That being said, here's a brief description of how I use the tape method.

I start with 1" 3M Micropore tape, which is gentle on sensitive skin, sticky enough to stay in place for days, and not too stiff.

I pre-cut two strips of tape that are longer than the diameter of my penis, roughly 8"-9" long, and set them aside.  Then I proceed to get an erection, as stiff and hard as I can imagine.  Then I pull my foreskin forward over my glans, pulling up on the inner foreskin inside the foreskin so it is snug and tight against the glans as possible.  I try to pull it has far forward and tight as is comfortable, which for me means the tip of foreskin is just at the tip of the glans.

Then I hold the foreskin tightly in place with one hand and apply the first strip of tape.  It's a bit tricky to get the location and orientation just right, so this part may take some practice.  I aim to apply it around the widest part of the shaft, just behind the where the glans shows through the foreskin, and I lay it gently against the skin, not pulling it tight, and then press it firmly against the skin once it is fully wrapped around the shaft.  If the tape is closer to the head of the penis, it's a bit easier to apply the second strip, but there is less shaft skin exposed for stroking.  If the tape is closer to the body, there is more shaft skin, but it's harder to apply the second strip.  Figuring out placement is a matter of practice and the precise effect you are trying to get.

Once the first strip of tape is in place, I push the shaft skin and tape forward, and then roll the foreskin back over the first strip of tape, attempting to get the desired level of tension and get the first strip of tape fully covered by the rolled back foreskin.  Then I apply the second strip of tape to cover the seam.

Once the second piece of tape is in place, I "pop" the layers of foreskin back behind the outer tape loop.

Nivek

I had poor experience with taping too coz I'm a grower (well, not much), but found it hard to tape. If I taped while soft, it would get too tight and painful when erect. If taped when erect it would become too loose when I'm soft.

Instead, for about a week, I used a soft sock to gently rub the inner foreskin for about 10 minutes. Did it when I woke up in the morning. Sort of like masturbating, but using a glove/sock. Think of it like a newly circumcised guy losing penis sensitivity due to chafing with his trousers/underwear. Please be gentle if you haven't done it before! I did end up with some bleeding initially when I went too far. It may also somewhat stretch out your inner foreskin...if you use a down-up motion.

retreactor

That is why, in my opinion and experience,  I fear this goal is out of reach. If you fix it flaccid, it will pull like hell when erect, and if you fix it hard, it slides forward when it goes soft. What we would need is something that accomodates to these changes. Taping didn't work well for me,  I think the double ring method works somehow better.