News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Experimenting with the 'spoon'-method

Started by supersonic, 2020-09-14 14:36:27

Previous topic - Next topic

supersonic

Hello again everyone,

for the last 2 weeks i was on a vacation and thought: "Why not make this a challenge to be 'spooned' back the whole 14 days."

First of all to clarify, I never used a spoon, rather just tucking in with my fingers or using a Hair-Pin, but will call it 'spoon'-method just to make everyone clear what i mean.

Back to the Topic!
As you can see from my other posts i am a successful full-time-retractor since more than 4 years.
I went from using the spoon-method (which never really worked for me in the beginning) over selfmade glans-rings to bought hair-ties and finally achieved spontaneous retraction without any device about 3 years ago.

So for the last 3 years i just kept it pulled back, maybe spooning 1 or 2 days a month if I wanted to spice things up, but always gonig back to just being retracted as the moisture and smell in the fold of the spoon-method did put me off pretty fast.
As i was never a fan of the bunched up look of the inner foreskin by just retracting, I wanted to try out being spooned back for the 14 days of my vacation and find a conclusion how it works out for me.

First things first. It worked!   I pushed through to now more than 14 days being spooned back. The longest time I stuck to it.
I want to give you a summary of my experiences.

I had no problems with it unfolding, but that was never actually a problem for me. Since the last 3 years my foreskin stays put wherever I want it.

On the first 2-3 days it was a pretty moist and smelly experience. I did unfold and wash atleast once, most of the time twice daily so hygiene was no issue, but the smell always returned in the first days.
After 4 to 5 days my Penis and foreskin somehow accomodated to being folded in like that, so the smell totally subsided.
Yes, the fold was sometimes moist when I unfolded, but i had totally no issues with the smell anymore after about a week.
After 7 to 8 days the next change appeared: I could tuck my foreskin in the 'spoon-method-fold' with just my fingers alone. A quick tug here, a quick pull there and there it is!
I don't think these fast changes are possible to everyone as my foreskin is pretty much used to being put in different positions, but for me it is a pretty interesting experience seeing changes this fast.

So as a conclusion I might actually use the spoon method in the future more often.
I like the aesthetic result of it and as long as there are no hygiene and smell issues it gives a pretty good feeling too. The corona of the glans gets more exposed as it's not touched by the bunched up inner foreskin.

The only downside for me is, that my foreskin has become so used to being retracted, that when getting an erection it retracts fully, opening up the fold. I will attach a picture displaying the 'problem'.

So all-in-all I'm happy that my foreskin is super versatile and i can do whatever i want with it.
The 'spoon'-method gives a nice aesthetic result and my 'experiment' showed, that with a good hygiene and some time the smelly buildup will subside.
In the future I may actually go for the tucked-in version a little more often, though it requires more maintenance than just keeping it pulled back.

Attached some images of the current tucked-in, 'spoon-method' style, aswell as an erect photo to show the retraction.

Kylar

The smell is probably easy to explain — I notice when keeping it covered that just one washing, thorough as it is, isn't necessarily enough and the smell will soon return even without use.  I don't mind it, it's all natural anyway.  But I did notice the same as you did, if I keep it uncovered (even folded) and go through a few washes without covering it up (and so not getting pee or precum or cum residue under the skin), I can keep it without unfolding for days before it starts to smell at all.

Test123

What does it look like on the underside, mate? Have you cut your frenulum?

supersonic

Quote from: Test123 on 2020-09-14 18:25:00
What does it look like on the underside, mate? Have you cut your frenulum?

The underside is the most important part for me in achieving a nice and durable tuck
It's the part many people struggle with getting right as it will come untucked, if this fold is not done the right way.

I have not cut my frenulum as it was never problematic for me retracting with it in place.
However i do some stretching exercises from time to time, rubbing in some shea butter, pinching it near the urethra and pulling on it for 20-30seconds, waiting a minute and doing it over and over again a few times.
Just do this while watching a video or TV and you are in the mood to give it some stretching.

Over the years my frenulum has become pretty loose, applying nearly no tension on the foreskin as you can see in the retracted picture.
I'm super happy with the way it is and don't see thst cutting it will bring more positive effects.

Here are sone pictures of the underside fold i mentioned, and sone close up's of the frenulum.

Give me some feedback!