News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Do I still need my foreskin when not using it at all

Started by bobenc0, 2020-08-26 04:46:01

Previous topic - Next topic

bobenc0

Hi guys!
First of all I know that this is not a circumcision forum but I feel like I need to talk with some other guys about my situation...

To start with one of the reasons why I started retracting is because the pleasure from masturbating with the skin got to the point where I almost wasn't feeling any pleasure and wanted to change something so I can enjoy my favorite thing again.

Also always wanted to have a chance to jerk as a cut guy.

The following months and years after the start went through various methods and experimenting, cutting my frenulum couple of times so the skin can be stretched along the shaft better.

This and that and I came to the point where I realized I don't like my glans covered anymore and even if the skin touches my corona wasn't nice, not to mention if the glans get covered accidentally, so I started taping it tight at the base everytime.
And now is almost one full year since I'm taped back maybe 95% of the time, during work, jerk, sex ..all the time so I got very used to it love how dry it is and somehow want to have it permanent without need of taping it...

Sex is much better, jerk is amazing, all day of free glans feel is great but it have it negative effects - takes a lot of time ( spent more than one full day of taping for the last 365(1-2-3 times a day 2-5 min. Each one), it's not really totally secured and usually untapes if I use some lubes during jerk...or if it get too wet during sex ..of course at the worst moment.
Other negatives are.. it doesn't really look nice to have a tape on my dick all the time, often there is glue left after the tape is removed which pulls my skin and have to be removed too, sometimes I like to have my dick hairy...but can't tape it because of the hair.

Also my wife which was with me even before I started retracting permanently says it feels much nicer without the skin during sex and also she forgot how to masturbate me with the skin 😁

So in the end of that story, prove me wrong...what am I doing to loose if I cut it? The opportunity to cover it once a month or the chance to play with my skin by stretching it and so when I have time?
Will I regret it in later life or will still enjoying my new penis till I'm able to have strong erections?
Don't get me wrong I'm just getting tired of trying to have the look and feel all the time without need of taking care of it couple of times each day.

I attached a picture of it taped so you can see what I'm talking about.
.. thanks for the long read!
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

CopperheadZ

Honestly, the seed is planted, deep inside you really want to be circumcised.

Do your research, and DO IT. My 2c

Marius

Just to state the obvious: When it comes to surgery (even minor) there is always risk. And after the surgery the body must heal.

You don't know the outcome even if that generally the risks associated to circumcision is low.

Another thing, I'm glad that you included your partner in this decision, my suspicion when it comes to circ, is that generally the male suffers little or minor from it, even if the removal of frenulum and other tissues ( at least in my mind) would have negative impact on sensitivity.

However I think that the female perspective of living with a circumsized male is forgotten and not talked enough about. From what I understand and have read online, is that not all enjoy the added friction, and that even some suffer from it, maybe it can be helped with added lube or better communication.

Anyways, that's just my five cents... hoping not to get a ban from admin for talking about it, I know that it's not the primary focus of the site, but I hope there can be some space to talk about it...

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: CopperheadZ on 2020-08-26 08:19:57
Honestly, the seed is planted, deep inside you really want to be circumcised.

Do your research, and DO IT. My 2c
Agreed, if the guy uses something like the Shang Ring to do the cut, then there is no blood and very little pain. but as Copperheadz has said, you are asking us and all we can say its up to you but do your research as its not reversible so you will have to live with it.
Love skining back and letting my head show

TapedStick

Bob, bro,

I don't think you should do it. Cut nerve endings WILL reduce what you feel during sex and masturbation. Do you actually want less pleasure man? I want full pleasure personally. I don't think losing pleasure is personally acceptable bro. I don't want you to do something you might be likely to regret. You might like the convenience of an automatically bare head, but I want you to have the full pleasure your body was built to experience, and that very much includes the foreskin nerves, ridged band, etc. Bob, I've had orgasms from stimulating JUST the foreskin nerves, and they are WILD and AMAZING. Foreskin is part of our dicks, Bob, not just a covering.

Bifunguy

Hi Bobenc0,

I would be with Tapedstick on this one. The procedure cannot enhance the pleasure you get right now and will reduce it. You look great as you are, why mess with it?

averagejoe

I'd be concerned with messing with the nerves. There is a high chance that a large portion of the pleasure you feel today is due to the inner foreskin being exposed along the shaft. On the plus side, chances are, you WILL last a lot longer during sex, but that's not always a blessing, especially if you happen to end up not ejaculating some times. This can hurt the self confidence of your wife.

Nexolaris

Two things:

Quote from: TapedStick on 2020-08-26 17:17:04
Bob, bro,

I don't think you should do it. Cut nerve endings WILL reduce what you feel during sex and masturbation. Do you actually want less pleasure man? I want full pleasure personally. I don't think losing pleasure is personally acceptable bro. I don't want you to do something you might be likely to regret. You might like the convenience of an automatically bare head, but I want you to have the full pleasure your body was built to experience, and that very much includes the foreskin nerves, ridged band, etc. Bob, I've had orgasms from stimulating JUST the foreskin nerves, and they are WILD and AMAZING. Foreskin is part of our dicks, Bob, not just a covering.
Number of nerve endings and having a foreskin and the amount of pleasure felt during sexual activities aren't necessarily correlated.

Quote from: averagejoe on 2020-08-31 20:28:20
I'd be concerned with messing with the nerves. There is a high chance that a large portion of the pleasure you feel today is due to the inner foreskin being exposed along the shaft. On the plus side, chances are, you WILL last a lot longer during sex, but that's not always a blessing, especially if you happen to end up not ejaculating some times. This can hurt the self confidence of your wife.
There are different styles leaving different amounts of inner foreskin as a result.