Author Topic: Cock ring size  (Read 3245 times)

Offline Gusguskc

• NSFW Access
Cock ring size
« on: 2020-08-17 18:13:51 »
What type of cock ring size is perfect for you.  And what’s your setup?   Metal, plastic?  Do you just do the base of your penis. Or the head?   Or do you also include your balls    My favorite is a 2 1/2” that I include my balls in.   It’s about a 1/2” wide and metal for the smoothness and weight.  I’ll get a new photo up in the replies. 

Offline Glyff

• NSFW Access
Re: Cock ring size
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-17 18:57:44 »
I'm actually pretty interested in getting a cockring setup going for myself.
Is there a particular one that you find works well for you?

Offline Dicsolovag

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-18 07:54:32 »
I have a collection and I posted "reviews" on the  with pictutes.
Here you can find it.
https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=977.msg9184#msg9184

Since then I collected a lot of different models but currently I love a metal magnetic one from ebay.

Offline Gusguskc

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-18 11:21:59 »
I'm actually pretty interested in getting a cockring setup going for myself.
Is there a particular one that you find works well for you?

I started out simple.  Just a elastic plastic one   I got hooked with how it felt.  Then I got a rigged plastic ring that was 1 1/2 for the base of me cock and quickly figured out I under estimated my size lol.  I loved it during the sex   I was incredibly veiny and lasted easily 3x as long at a swingers party.   But then the damn thing was beyond stuck and sore.  Thankfully being a construction worker I had a tool to snip that off.     I then got interested in the metal rings as well as ball stretching.  I have a bigger penis and wanted my testicles to match.  The 2” was perfect for the base then I upgraded to a heavy 2 1/2 to slip my balls into during sex.  The people I have been with say the love how full it all looks. Not to get too personal but the guys I have been in say they love the feeling of my balls right against them when I’m behind.   

Daily I wear a ring now having been on this site right at my head and still have my ball stretcher on