Author Topic: Precum Issues  (Read 4547 times)

Offline Tomnom27

Precum Issues
« on: 2020-08-09 10:14:18 »
I have noticed a lot of precum coming from my penis throughout the day. even if i dont think sexual thoughts that often sometimes when i look down at my drawers in the bathroom im confronted by a puddle of precum in my boxers dripping from the tip of my penis. I use a gland ring to keep my foreskin back and i was wondering if anyone has the same issues and has found a way to work around this or if it will ever go away.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Precum Issues
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-09 11:38:44 »
When I first did it in my teens it happened a lot, now it only comes when it should (after sexual excitement).  So I guess it'll go away as you get more used to it.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-09 14:43:11 »
The glans does not distinguish one stimulation from another. Whether it is from the exposure to cloth undergarments in normal wear or from direct sexual action, it is all the same. This is definitely a natural response and, under normal circumstances, will decrease in time to the point you are not pre-cumming with an exposed glans.

Offline anon21

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-09 16:34:46 »
It'll go away as you get used to being exposed.

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-10 08:21:32 »
Unfortunately though, I doubt there is anything that you can do to stop it in the meantime.
I hope it is not so bad that it shows on the outside - that would be embarrassing!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Ben

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-08-14 09:30:36 »
I’m new here and have the same issue. I hope as the others say it will decrease as I get used to it.

Offline kralendijk

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-10-05 17:22:16 »
I precum a lot during sexual arousal, and I was leaking a bit when I first started pulling back.

I don't leak as much anymore, but I still get very wet when I have an erection.

Offline MattHK

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-10-08 18:28:22 »
I think it’s better to have too much precum, than not enough!  :D

I too naturally leak quite easily, and even when soft, as long as I’m turned on. And yes, I leaked a lot by accident, when I first started pulling back, along with random erections from the friction on my head. But after 4 years of pulling back, my head has finally desensitised, and no leaking due to just friction. But still leak due to being turned on!

Offline pullbackguy

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since february 2020
« Reply #8 on: 2020-10-09 10:00:29 »
I had the same issue back when I started. The first days I was leaking a lot of precum but it eventually got less and less and stopped happening after a week or so.
Just keep on retracting and it eventually won‘t be an issue anymore.

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-10-12 15:20:27 »
Daffyskin is right about controlling the amount of precum. Tomnom27 consider yourself very lucky!

I am of the belief that perhaps you feel that you are producing more precum because of the stimulation of the expose glans and it may be the case at the moment however I feel that it could also be that the production is the same however it has become much more visually evident since your precum fluid was mostly confined inside your foreskin.

I am not a big producer of precum however in the time I use to have the foreskin cover the glans, I often noted quite a bit of precum inside that would stem from stimulation either physical or mental however now it seems I make less but in fact I may be making the same as the pre-covered days it is just that now it drys up after a few drops and doesn't accumulate inside a foreskin. Just a thought.

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #10 on: 2021-04-21 12:54:46 »
I too had a lot of precum in my teens and then in my early 20s.

As others have stated it now only occurs when sexually aroused.