Author Topic: Boxer or briefs?  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Gusguskc

• NSFW Access
Boxer or briefs?
« on: 2020-07-30 12:53:26 »
What do you prefer ?  Is there a specific style that you or others seem to like? Or help pulling back?  Personally I go freeballing.  I found it helps a lot with the sensitivity but draw back is it is tougher. I like the freedom and always the classic sweatpants.  They are a hit with everyone I think

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: Boxer or briefs?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-07-31 21:56:51 »
I like freeballing too. When I started retracting, I would only ever do it like that. I found it easier and more comfortable, and really liked the feeling of the the bare end swinging free and bouncing around.

I wear briefs for work, originally I found retracting was uncomfortable in them but eventually got used to it. Mostly I have been a part-time retractor, so I would often pull it forward when wearing briefs anyway.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

guest3599

« Reply #2 on: 2020-07-31 22:00:44 »
Aussiebum Wonderjock.

Offline slate

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-07-31 22:53:30 »
Boxers work better for me.  It helps me stay more erect.

Offline alex8221

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-01 05:23:57 »
Briefs, but I'm still really new to this. The tightness helps hold the ring in place. Freeballing in shorts or boxers just makes me paranoid the damn thing is going to fall off in the shop floor.

Offline cfthrowaway

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-08-03 20:04:10 »
Briefs for me. And the athletic type most times. It "holds" everything a bit better which means I'm not worried about discomfort from shifting or the skin rolling forward when I move.

Offline Drew

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-08-05 17:07:21 »
Usually I wear boxer briefs just because they keep everything in place so the foreskin won’t really roll forward that often.

Sometimes I would wear boxers when I’m at home so that I can enjoy the feeling of freeballing or if I just want my head to be exposed more often.

I guess ultimately I decide which pair of underwear to wear based on how I feel on a particular day... haha don’t really put too much thought to it and just enjoy the process as it goes.

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #7 on: 2022-07-30 10:51:52 »
I prefer freeballing. Sweatpants or gym shorts. Would love to learn more about ballweights. Do you have further info? Great pic btw. Hoping my glans will eventually flare like yours!

Offline GarethUK

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2022-07-30 18:47:50 »

Would love to learn more about ballweights. Do you have further info?
[/quote]
That isn't a ball weight, 4toA2, but an Oxballs stretcher. Made of silicone, they are very soft and supple and easy to put on and take off - once you've mastered the slightly tricky knack! Apart from the horny feeling of a gentle tug and stretch on my balls, I find that wearing one really helps keep my foreskin back too. For me, it's even possible to have a (gentle!) wank with it on without the foreskin being involved in the process at all - my perception is that it gives feeling of what it would be like to do so with a low and medium tight circumcision.
Ball weights are always going to be made of metal and, horny though they can be, will always be fiddlier to put on and take off as they are in two parts and you need a key to bolt them together. Because they are metal, there is also no "give" and you need to go straight away to full stretch on your sack. It's a more intense pleasure than wearing oxballs and probably, for me at least, not comfortable for wearing all day. I find it good to use some sort of cream on the inside of them to help things move around freely, but the metal can start "grabbing" at your sack skin when it eventually dries out. If that happens and they suddenly get uncomfortable, it's obviously harder to get them off in a hurry - though, in desperation, I did once manage to do that on the top deck of a number 12 bus!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2022-08-01 08:05:43 »
I split between Boxers and Trunks, some times i want to keep the thing back and feel the swing of my dick so its boxers. Others i like it not to move and stay still then its trunks, so i split when i use what.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline 4toA2

• NSFW Access
  • Newbie to autocircumcision
« Reply #10 on: 2022-08-01 15:42:58 »
@ GarethUK Thanks for that. I often like to tug on my balls when I masturbate. Stretching them while holding the foreskin back as I ejaculate always gives me a more intense orgasm.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2022-08-01 18:22:40 »
I am a boxer briefs kinda guy. Boxers are too loose and don't give me any support so my dick will flap about and can come out down the legs of them.

I am quite particular, I don't like them too tight or short either as they annoy me on my legs. It takes me a while to find ones I like and then I buy loads to keep me going for a while!