News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Day 1 of my Journey

Started by Grrannt123, 2020-07-14 01:01:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Grrannt123

This is a tread to help me keep track of my own progress as well as share it will all of you! Please feel free to let me know any tips and ticks you all might have. After looking at all the different options of how to stay pulled back I have come up with my own method. My foreskin is cut so it's not long enough to tuck or tape so I needed something to hold the skin from covering my glan.

I have an old resistance band that I use to use for working out and I though the elastic could be the perfect thing to keep my skin back. I cut a little piece off and cut a hole out for my cock. I've been wearing it for 12 hours now and seems to be working great. I am also using ball stretches because I have heard that can help to. Let me know if you guys have any comments or suggestions!

(Trying to post some pictures but having difficulty)

mrpink

Quote from: Grrannt123 on 2020-07-14 01:01:35
My foreskin is cut so it's not long enough to tuck or tape so I needed something to hold the skin from covering my glan.

So you're already circumcised? was it not all cut? How much covers you glans? I'm interested to follow your progress with the resistance band and ball stretcher. Would be great to see some pics.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: mrpink on 2020-07-14 14:32:29
So you're already circumcised? was it not all cut? How much covers you glans? I'm interested to follow your progress with the resistance band and ball stretcher. Would be great to see some pics.

Yes i was wondering that
Love skining back and letting my head show

Grrannt123

Quote from: mrpink on 2020-07-14 14:32:29

At birth I was partially cut but a good amount of skin is still there. When flaccid my glans are 100% covered but when erect the skin almost disappears. I would love to post pictures and show you guys but for some reason having difficult time because I believe the file is too big. If anyone has any helpful tips when it comes to attaching pictures let me know.

Kylar

Quote from: Grrannt123 on 2020-07-14 22:04:05

At birth I was partially cut but a good amount of skin is still there. When flaccid my glans are 100% covered but when erect the skin almost disappears. I would love to post pictures and show you guys but for some reason having difficult time because I believe the file is too big. If anyone has any helpful tips when it comes to attaching pictures let me know.

Every phone gallery app can resize images, try to make them smaller than, say, 1920 px on the long side and then the file size should be okay too.

headytimes

Good luck, lots of non judgemental support here. I am actually  just coming up on my own pulled back anniversary.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Grrannt123

Quote from: Grrannt123 on 2020-07-14 01:01:35
This is a tread to help me keep track of my own progress as well as share it will all of you! Please feel free to let me know any tips and ticks you all might have. After looking at all the different options of how to stay pulled back I have come up with my own method. My foreskin is cut so it's not long enough to tuck or tape so I needed something to hold the skin from covering my glan.

I have an old resistance band that I use to use for working out and I though the elastic could be the perfect thing to keep my skin back. I cut a little piece off and cut a hole out for my cock. I've been wearing it for 12 hours now and seems to be working great. I am also using ball stretches because I have heard that can help to. Let me know if you guys have any comments or suggestions!

Here are some pics of my skin staring. One flaccid and one erect
(Trying to post some pictures but having difficulty)

Kylar

Wow there's not much I can see there that would look like anything is missing, you seem to have like all of your ridged band too...

Grrannt123

Update!!! Day 3

My glans and skin are getting dry and about to start peeling it looks like. I think it's coming along nicely!