Author Topic: I’m new to this and would love some tips  (Read 3108 times)

Offline I’mnewtothis-teen

I’m new to this and would love some tips
« on: 2020-07-11 10:00:58 »
Hello everyone
I’m very new to this, as of this week and would love some tips for starting
I’ve been trying to skin back whenever I can and the longest I can go for without getting nervous about swelling is about 7 hours. My glans and inner forskin have started to peel so I think that’s a good sign but my forskin is a little tight when I get an erecting so I’m working on stretching it aswell.
Any tips for newbies would be greatly appreciated

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
Re: I’m new to this and would love some tips
« Reply #1 on: 2020-07-11 11:31:01 »
Welcome to the forum,

For someone who's starting out I'd recommend having a look about the forum for what technique you think would suit you (I use the spoon method, as it suits what I want my penis to look like when retracted, similar to what I'd want if I was circumcised), what ACTUALLY works for you as some techniques work better with other sized/shaped penises, try retracting for a few hours at a time for instance maybe retract when you wake up and get ready in the morning then pull it forward again then you could perhaps progress to a longer period such as throughout the day as you get a feel for things, I'm a part timer as I pull back for 3 days or so at a time before spending a few days covered, explore new sensations/ways to enjoy your penis when retracted, there's loads of members on the forum that will be happy to answer questions so have a dip into the general posts area and get involved, share any stories/techniques/questions you have.

Most important of all.... Have fun whilst doing it!

Hope this helps, I'm here if you want to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them  8)

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-07-12 06:37:54 »
Hello and welcome !
Would recommend spoon method as it will only dry the glans first then when you get used to it you can switch to some other method or simply pulled back to dry the inner skin also.

If it doesn't work try some ring method it will keep the skin back all the time and with the right size ring you wouldn't even feel the ring.

I think taping is the best but it's too hard for beginners specially with tight skin.
;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-07-12 11:15:22 »
I would say start with a cock ring, spoon method takes some time to perfect, the cock ring is simple and easy to start, then look at the spoon method.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-07-15 03:32:16 »
I think the number one thing is to just be patient. Your head has been used to being covered for a long time to take time to adjust to the new norm. Small steps at first a couple of hours here and there, relapses are fine it’s a journey. My initial stumbling block was around the 6-8 week mark and I discovered that a little moisturizer helped a lot. I still moisterise once a week or so. I never used drying agents. Just time, lots and lots of time. Just reached 4 years.
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline I’mnewtothis-teen

« Reply #5 on: 2020-07-26 01:32:30 »
So it’s been a few weeks now, and I’ve been trying to retract on and off. I’ve been able to retract for maybe 12 hours now before pain and swelling becomes a problem, usually that only happens when I retract over night, it stays ok retracted during the day. I love the spoon method because it makes it look most like the way I want although it is a pain to constantly have to use a spoon and lube it up because often I can keep it like that for cleaning and pain reasons.