News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

My Pulled Back Method

Started by Stickler99, 2020-06-26 13:27:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Stickler99

Hi all. I've seen loads of methods used on here, and thought I would share mine.
In the hope it would help others.
I hope the pictures below can be seen.
Obviously the first photo shows before the process starts, followed by the second shows skin back with the inner foreskin exposed.
Which as you'll agree can be uncomfortable.
My method involves pinching where inner and outer skins meet and then using the middle finger I tuck the inner foreskin under.
Do this on both sides of the head and underneath and the result is in the last picture.
Hope this makes sense and is helpful.

Ft56009

It is very nice. I used the same method, but the result Isn't the same.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Ft56009 on 2020-06-27 18:00:33
It is very nice. I used the same method, but the result Isn't the same.

I used to use a similar method and it didn't look  as good as that
Love skining back and letting my head show